Site Recommendation

Site Recommendation

•  

Mondo
    ChuckZMondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Check this out Mondo, maybe this will help.....seeing if believing......  :-)

Site Recommendation

Latest post by Mondo, 2 days ago

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my page shows the ChuckZMondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Site Recommendation

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my screen shows under the title of the page "posted by" and not "latest post"...anyone have any thoughts...

• 5065 points

[quote user="Devin_Gmitter"]MondoChuckZMondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Site Recommendation

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my page shows the ChuckZMondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Site Recommendation

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my screen shows under the title of the page "posted by" and not "latest post"...anyone have any thoughts...[/quote

Good thing it wasn't a snake.

•  

That's just making it to easy.  

•  

OK OK...I see it now...I kept going to the discussions tab and not the home page tab so I never saw it the way you were all describing it to me...PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I BEG OF YOU

..I'LL NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN... I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!  Hahahahahaha

•  

Calm down there big guy.... It will be all right.

•  

Gotta like the yellow arrow...  No way to miss it now!

•  

Tar Heel
    Calm down there big guy.... It will be all right.

I get it...you're being sarcastic about big guy huh???  Making fun of the little guy again aren't you??

•  

Tar Heel
    Young Skywalker, you just need to follow the force and ask!

We will guide your steps

,,,BUT BE CAEFUL WHOSE  STEPS YOU FOLLOW.

THERE MAY BE A PRANKSTER OR TWO AMONGST US,,,LOL,LOL.

• 4345 points

This thread certainly turned quickly didn't?   ("That escalated quickly")