Getting the Word out

Getting the Word out

•  

I wonder if it is possible to have FJ Reps, when they contact their respective clients about handling FJ products, if they could tell their clients about the Forum and what its purpose is. This may be a way to get more members and add more of the gals. It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea and spreading the word about this Forum is what we all are doing, I hope.

•  

Great idea Eagle...

Wondering though if FJ were to add a link on this site for us to be able to "invite" via email our friends for them to come on to this site and experience the forums...

•  

Great ideas guys.  We are obviously excited that we have a great group on here already, but we are certainly looking to grow the base.  If we were to create a "Invite" or "Recommend the FJ Community to Friends", would you all use it?

•  

I would, I think it is a great idea.

•  

You betcha. I am really excited about this Forum and have so far promoted it to everyone I know might have some interest in it.

•  

Mike Lowe

Great ideas guys.  We are obviously excited that we have a great group on here already, but we are certainly looking to grow the base.  If we were to create a "Invite" or "Recommend the FJ Community to Friends", would you all use it?

Yep, I'd use it.  I probably only know a handful that are as addicted as me, but certainly would send to a few buddies.

•  

Mike -- definitely, I think that would be great and I can already think of at least 10 invitees

•  

I am on other forums and would definitely tell them about FJ Community.

• 4775 points

I think an invite type link would be great udea.  I would use it.

•  

Great idea!

The more perspectives the better...

•  

let's get together this weekend and all get FootJoy tattoos, jk

•  

LOL, cleanfan.  Gave me a good laugh.

Back to topic... I would use it.  It is always easy to invite people online.  What's more, after the addition of the feature, you could add a point value per person you invite that actually becomes a contributing member. 

For example, x amount of posts or an x amount of time by the new member will get the member who invited them x amount of points.

An alternative to points could be a shirt or something.

I would like to see a feature, after the new member gets their enrollment form to sign up for the site, saying "I was referred to this website by..." and have the option to choose "Existing member" then once that is selected, they should have the ability to input the members username.  Then you can keep track of who refers whom.

Just a thought

•  

Great idea EM, I know I would definitely use the invite link as previously mentioned.  I think this would work great to get this community out to other golfers while increasing the exposure of FJ.

•  

There is another golf company website, where members can invite their friends to join. They are having a contest, the member who invites the most new members wins a golf club with the website logo. I'm not suggesting this be a site to get free stuff, because I enjoy hearing from golfers who can contribute something, to the golf community.

•  

Great idea Kelly. I think the point feature and referral item is fine. Referring somone on line is even better and I would use it.