FJ City on Twitter

FJ City on Twitter

•  

Hope you guys follow FJ on the Twitterverse.  Have some great contests going on.

https://twitter.com/FootJoy

TT

•  

very cool stuff.  Awesome of FJ to provide such cool opportunities!

• 1976 points

Justinu3
    very cool stuff.  Awesome of FJ to provide such cool opportunities!

I agree, very cool of them to offer so many contests!

•  

Great idea for a contest and fun to see what everybody comes up with out in the twitter world.  By the way Tim, I don't think a Members Only jacket exactly "screams style" but I like where your head is.

•  

Don't knock it until you own it.  A clean white Members Only Jacket out on the town would be a lady magnet.  That's why I keep it in the office.

TT

•  

That was his profile pic for OKCupid.

• 387 points

I tried to win with a pic of me as well. Guess the Carolina blue pants and bow tie didn't scream City style. Will have to get creative.

•  

golfchick

ChristianMingle is more like it

•  

OUTIGER
    Don't knock it until you own it.  A clean white Members Only Jacket out on the town would be a lady magnet.  That's why I keep it in the office.

TT

I had a powder blue Members Only jacket back in the day.... if only I could resurrect it!

•  

Tyler Higley
    golfchickThat was his profile pic for OKCupid.

ChristianMingle is more like it

Higley,

That website would crash and burn if I signed up.

TT

•  

golfchick

I'm just glad he wasn't wearing it for a NAMBLA meeting. :-)

•  

golferdrmjr

golfchick

I'm just glad he wasn't wearing it for a NAMBLA meeting. :-)

That's the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes organization if you have ever watched South Park. :-)

• 1664 points

That is getting posted all over town, for everybody to see.  Thanks little brother.

•  

Mike_C
    Great idea for a contest and fun to see what everybody comes up with out in the twitter world.  By the way Tim, I don't think a Members Only jacket exactly "screams style" but I like where your head is.

That is a look, not a good one, but a look for sure!! LOL

•  

OUTIGER

TT

I could really use this jacket for my Final Four Weekend, can you send it to my hotel?