FJ Updates

FJ Updates

•  

I love the new site.  It is much easier to navigate through the available lines, mens, womens, or kids as well as shoes by type, apparel, etc....

I am overwhelmed with the new layout.  I will have to spend some time this weekend checking out the whole site.

Great release...

•  

Welcome back from the coma you have been in BB.  Have had a couple of threads about the updates.   hahaha

TT

•  

I have been seeing them pass through, but haven't had any time to search around myself.  I was having some password issues once the site was initially released.  Just waking up from my hibernation....

•  

it really looks awesome, great job FJ team!!!

• 2102 points

Neva better

•  

BostonBuzza
    I have been seeing them pass through, but haven't had any time to search around myself.  I was having some password issues once the site was initially released.  Just waking up from my hibernation....

It is spring up there in Bean town my friend! Come out and smell the grass. I wont say green yet, since you probably still are a tad bit covered in the white stuff.

Welcome. Spring is here!

•  

Tar Heel
    BostonBuzzaI have been seeing them pass through, but haven't had any time to search around myself.  I was having some password issues once the site was initially released.  Just waking up from my hibernation....

It is spring up there in Bean town my friend! Come out and smell the grass. I wont say green yet, since you probably still are a tad bit covered in the white stuff.

Welcome. Spring is here!

If you want to really smell the grass move to Denver