Final Four

Final Four

•  

Who are you going with to be National Champs?

I have Kentucky.

•  

Although Kentucky seems destined to win, I still need to stay with FL.

• 5657 points

The Cinderellas from Storrs will pull off a major upset!

•  

I like Ky and Fl in the finals, with the Gators winning it all......my two rivals.......

• 2402 points

Going with Wisconsin.  If the big man is shooting hot, there is no stopping him.  No one seems to know how to defend a dominant big man anymore.  

• 3571 points

Would love to see Uconn win. Kentucky has the most talented but the Gators have the best coach and a bunch of seniors so I lean towards Florida.

•  

Heading to North Texas to support the Wisconsin Badgers. Hoping to come home with a Championship!!

•  

Kind of an eclectic mix of teams. But I am going to pull for a sneaky win by the Wisconsin Badgers.

• 2089 points

Wisconsin!   Although if Florida would win I'd make some money on my bracket, but still rooting for Wisconsin..

•  

I think it's a good group of teams and any I could see any of the four winning.  If Florida wins, they could go down as one of the greatest teams ever.  They currently have 2 losses.  Both teams they lost to made it to the final four.  They could either beat both teams that beat them or they would beat one of the teams that beat them and beat Kentucky four times in one season.  Obviously they still need to win two more games, but if that happens, you'd be hard pressed to find many teams that had a more successful season.

• 2828 points

I am going with Wisconsin -- Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches in the game and with a week to prepare for KY the badgers will be more than ready for the NBA guys.  kaminsky is have a post season equal to anyone in the final 4 and as someone mentioned people do not seem able to defend true bigs.  Wisconsin does not seem to be getting much press or respect so they will come in with that chip on their shoulder.  Wisconsin wins it all and adds a 5th national championship trophy for Bo.  4 DIII while at UW Platteville.  and also UW 2nd national championship.   Go Badgers.

•  

Think that Florida has a pretty good defense and Kentucky has bloomed late and could be upset minded, even without their big guy.   Think the SEC has a chip on their shoulder because we are not seen as a basketball conference of late.   It's been a while.

Everyone makes a good case, so it should be a good finish.