Golf Bag to Carry

Golf Bag to Carry

•  

For those who likes to walk & carry, could you please tell me the kind of bag you use... or at least give a suggestion as to what you think might be a good walking bag... Summer's just around the corner.

I like walking and I have a couple bags light enough to carry.  I have a push cart, but it's just easier to cary a light bag.  I guess, I also don't want to push nor pull a cart anymore...  Besides, my bags looks like they're getting tired.  

Any ideas for near future?

Thanks in advance.

No'L

•  

Love the Ogio that I have. Not only is it light and quite durable, the strap configuration is the most comfortable that I have found. Everything is within reach and well thought through.

•  

Titleist lightweights are pretty nice!

• 5177 points

I own a Ping Hoofer -Cannot destroy it and until it dies, the Titleist lightweights will wait!

• 5065 points

I have a Titliest Lightweight Stand bag. I like it a lot. I have an Ogio that is bigger and allows you to pack more stuff. If I am going out to play alone I carry a Sunday bag Titleist calls it a Premium Carry Bag it holds 14 clubs barely, sleeve of balls, bottle of water, and snack.

•  

Titleist Lightweight and Ultra Lightweight are great for walking.  Just keep the contents minimal and should be no issues.  Plus pick up some FootJoy shoes to walk in and you are set.

TT

•  

Titleist lightweights are the best.  

•  

OUTIGER
    Titleist Lightweight and Ultra Lightweight are great for walking.  Just keep the contents minimal and should be no issues.  Plus pick up some FootJoy shoes to walk in and you are set.

TT

I had an Ultra Lightweight for years and really loved it.  I got hooked up with the standard lightweight and it is also great for walking.  It's a tad heaver than the Ultra, but the new shoulder strap is great.  Either bag works perfectly.

•  

I agree with Tim, titleist lightweights are awesome!

• 1936 points

Wouldn't carry anything else!

•  

The Titleist Lightweight Carry bag is the way to go.

•  

I'm also in the market for a carry bag.  Because of some shoulder issues, I haven't carried a bag in a LONG time.  Add to that so many courses that require a cart, and I just haven't needed a carry bag.  But now that I have kids I want to start walking again so they can walk with me when they get older.  I've looked at pretty much all of the bags mentioned here and Titleist ranks as one of the best.  Certainly can't go wrong with it.  And it certainly helps that it looks nice!

•  

Gee, no Acushnet loyalists on this site, are there?  I, too, use and love the Titlelist lightweight stand bag (usually on a cart, though).

•  

Have to get on the band wagon with the Titleist lightweight stand bag.  It has plenty of room to carry anything you may need but is also very lightweight.  With the double strap system I think this bad is very comfortable and easy to carry.

•  

I have a few carry bags to choose from.  Still have not used the Lightweight bag in the middle pictures.  It's for sale in the clubhouse at my course.  Feel free to pm me if anyone is interested.  TT

TT