Are you kidding me?!

Are you kidding me?!

• 5528 points

Cancel that weekend round here on Cape Cod...This storm could be a doozy:

Snow totals: Heaviest totals likely across Downeast Maine, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket with over 6 inches of snow. Depending on the final track of the storm, some or both of these areas may pick up over a foot. Lighter accumulations, on the order of a couple of inches to the west, including most of the Boston metro.

SIGH...

•  

Pistol

That is indeed a bummer. I for one do not miss being in places where it snows. Never want to see it again frankly!

•  

All that snow is no fun at all.  Hopefully this will all pass soon and we will be out in great golfing weather!  Looks like thins are starting to break here in Texas and we are headed to the low 80's / high 70's for the end of the week and weekend.  Ready to get the growing season started and the courses back into good shape.

•  

Just looked out my office window to see the ground is now covered with snow again.  This winter is never going to end!

• 4586 points

Mother nature is finally loosening her grip on us in the Northeast.  Looks like starting Thursday and at least for the next week we should see temps in the 40s/50s (plenty of precipitation though).  At least our courses should start to thaw out.  Maybe we can get on them in April!

•  

snowed about an inch last night here, but near 60 for a day on Sunday so there is a glimmer of hope!

•  

50's and 60's here with a bit of rain that we need.  Perfect start to the growing season.

Bundle up out in the NE

TT

•  

shaun13
    snowed about an inch last night here, but near 60 for a day on Sunday so there is a glimmer of hope!

Keep telling yourself that Shaun. I am thinking that if we open anytime in April it will be a blessing.

•  

Maybe I should take a picture of the three inches we've got on the ground - glad I played yesterday in 40 degree no wind weather.

•  

Wow, that's just unimaginable, pistolpete!

Here, looking at my golf calendar with course aerification scheduled on April 8th, and I said to my self, "Geez, we only have two more weekends of perfectly fast-smooth greens!" ... it isn't anything to complain about at all, even if we had to play on aerified greens.

• 3334 points

We are lucky here in CT this one is just missing us thankfully , 50 and 60 's this weekend.

•  

noeldaof
    Wow, that's just unimaginable, pistolpete!

Here, looking at my golf calendar with course aerification scheduled on April 8th, and I said to my self, "Geez, we only have two more weekends of perfectly fast-smooth greens!" ... it isn't anything to complain about at all, even if we had to play on aerified greens.

Know how you feel, they aerified our greens this morning......57* now and the weather is supposed to drop tomorrow morning to the 30s.....with the cold and rain, we have used them sparely in 2014.....rain and 70s for the weekend and a good thing for the bad greens....at least it is not snow......  :-)

• 5847 points

I am tired of brown grass, snow, cold, wind, and *** weekends with poor golfing conditions.

•  

We are getting the aerification Monday and Tuesday next week - going to take a trip south for a couple of rounds.

•  

Snow in Cincinnati today...