New Vokey Items Are Up!

New Vokey Items Are Up!

•  

Check out the new Vokey Items including yardage book! FYI  www.vokey.com

• 1976 points

Some cool stuff released today!

•  

Had to pass, I'll wait for the Masters release...

• 5044 points

I like the windshirt and the yardage book.

• 1933 points

Nothing really caught my eye.   But I am with TNT, waiting for the Masters releases.   Wish they would bring the Titleist belt buckle back too!!

• 1776 points

The yardage book looks slick.

• 1664 points

some nice offerings for sure, but replacing a front bumper on my truck takes priority this month.  But maybe my son will ask what I want for my birthday and I can have my cake and eat it as well.  

•  

Miss the....... Titleist Tour patch!

Hes gotta stop releasing FJ polos that have been out for months, we already have them by time he releases them!

• 1933 points

TNT009

Hes gotta stop releasing FJ polos that have been out for months, we already have them by time he releases them!

I am with you on the tour patch.  I think I would definitely purchase more shirts if it had the patch.  

•  

TNT009

Agree with you totally.  The Tour patch gave me extra reason to get the shirt.  The thing I liked about the shirts I grabbed last year was that it had three logos (FJ on the collar, Vokey on the chest, and Tour patch on the arm).  To me, that just looked cooler and made it worth the premium price.

And I couldn't agree more on your second point.  Why spend a premium on a shirt that was just on closeout a month ago?  Is it really worth double for a shirt with a small logo??

• 657 points

I would like to see Vokey bring back a couple of the athletic cut Footjoy shirts as well for smaller folks.  

•  

If you are talking about this one, i have an extra.

• 2939 points

That is a very sharp buckle Tyler, very nice.

•  

The Windshirt made an addition to my wardrobe but, like some of the other comments, I wish they still had the Titleist Tour Patch on the sleeve.  That was always one of the things that made the Vokey shirts really worth the premium.

•  

I passed too.  It's awful that the Tour Patch is gone for these special release items.  Terrible decision.

Don't like text on bill so hat didn't do it for me.  Like the windshirt but couldn't pull the trigger....