First Day of Spring March 20.

First Day of Spring March 20.

• 4922 points

73 Sunny light wind. 1P tee time.

•  

Have fun !!!

Can't imagine what it must be like to have an enforced layoff due to weather.

• 1716 points

Going in the morning.

• 5064 points

The temps here on Cape Cod willl undoubtedly warm by the first day of spring...This morning is another matter - right now the weather god says 13 degrees F, clear skies (as the sun begins to lighten the sky). Clearly, whoever is in charge of weather here in the northeast came from Canada or farther north! We did miss the strom yesterday that pelted the mid Atlantic region though flurries did slow driving on a couple of occasions. Winter is sticking around here to the bitterly cold end...

•  

The only day I'm working this week - Start of Spring -  forecast middle 50s -  not sure if the snow/sleet will be gone.

If gone -  I'm playing nine at 3:30.

• 4201 points

March 20th:

High of 39 / Low of 28.  Rain/Snow/Wind (20mph +).  Winter hasn't quite let go yet here.

•  

Can't make it out on the first day of spring due to work but will be there the following afternoon.  If the weather forecast holds true we should have a high of 76 for the afternoon round.  Ready for Spring to arrive!

•  

Thanks for the great news, Mark....that weather should be here by Thursday....tired of watching paint peel...now, I know I have cabin fever.....Bobby, great new avatar..... cz :-)

•  

Hopefully the rain holds off tomorrow.  With the recent snow, if we get rain, the course is going to be a swamp.  If all goes well, I'll make it out on Friday.

•  

MarkWDallasTx

73 Sunny light wind. 1P tee time.

Have a nice round, Mark!

•  

I'm in Charlotte for work this week. Cold, rain, and sleet over the past 24 hours. Thank goodness for my FJ Performance 1/2 Zip Sweater!

Highly effective in the office today.....Would be better if I was playing golf, but that's not on the agenda this week.

• 2776 points

Finally snow is melting, outdoor ranges open. Courses open this weekend, Yahoo !!

• 1962 points

Been funky hearer in the Charlotte area lately. Hope it's nicer this Sunday to get out :)

•  

Why wait?  It was 78 today here in sunny southeastern Texas.  Wind was tough, though, steady at 20+ with gusts in the upper 20's.  73 and p/c tomorrow, 74 and p/c on Thursday, 75 and p/c Friday.  It's a tough early spring, here in Spring, TX.

•  

Spring is on the way in MA - it is supposed to get up to 37 today....