sm5

sm5

• 1501 points

Just got my new sm5 56 & 60 degree wedges. Mat black finish with gold lettering. They look awesome, can't wait to hit them this weekend.

• 3291 points

Good for you  Vokey only puts out the best so no more excuses . Can not be the clubs fault any more.

Play well.

• 3066 points

Excellent choice chef. You will not be disappointed.

•  

Let me know how you like it once you get it on the grass.  I like my SM4, but I only got a 56*

• 2214 points

Same here as Josh.  I have an SM4 56*, was thinking of getting refit for wedges.  May as well upgrade to the SM5 if it's worth it.

• 5992 points

Congrats. Just ordered mine as well!

• 619 points

They look great... looking forward to getting fit myself for a new set!

• 1714 points

we just got our full compliment of the new SM5 wedges at the course I work at.  And we got our demo clubs in the matte black finish, so people are waiting to swing them.  I like the new look and will for sure be putting them in my bag real soon.  

• 5713 points

chefnchris
    Just got my new sm5 56 & 60 degree wedges. Mat black finish with gold lettering. They look awesome, can't wait to hit them this weekend.

Let's know how they compare to your existing edges.

• 1989 points

I need to get fit this spring and get an order in myself!!  New Black SM5's do look awesome and will be most likely my choice for selection.  

• 1501 points

Snuck out of work early to play 9 & try my new wedges.  First whole I missed the green on the right. Hit a small flop shot over a bunker to a short sided green. The wedges are AWESOME!  The new grooves stoped the ball on a dime and I made the 3 footer for par. Wasn't sure I would like anything more the s4 but I do.

•  

They look like a great new addition to the line up...I like the dark finish!

•  

Good to hear the feedback on them, need to order new wedges soon for the season

•  

Nastiest wedges I've ever seen.... Rocco!

• 5713 points

TNT009
    Nastiest wedges I've ever seen.... Rocco!

Nice custom finish!