Sunshine

Sunshine

• 5065 points

OUTIGER
    My wife asked about the two other bags I have. (Tour Staff Bag & Lightweight carry bag)  So I opened up the can of worms with "How many purses do you have?"  

The doghouse is actually more comfortable than you would think.

TT

I have a closet in the garage with a lock on the door. I am not hiding anything but out of sight out of mind.

•  

76 tomorrow, 65 on Saturday, 72 on Sunday.  Plenty of room in the dog house if you guys want to travel to Oklahoma.

TT

•  

It's sunny here today, but it's also 20* outside...  Why do I live in New England again?

•  

OUTIGER
    76 tomorrow, 65 on Saturday, 72 on Sunday.  Plenty of room in the dog house if you guys want to travel to Oklahoma.

TT

Don't tempt me. A few more weeks of our so called spring here and I might take you up on that offer.

•  

Tim - We may have you beat just a little bit down the road in Dallas.  Even though we have a little rain right now its supposed to be sunny the rest of the weekend...

84 today... 82 Friday... 75 Saturday... 76 Sunday...

Finally some good golf weather for when the weekend rolls around!

• 2963 points

Set a record here with 9*, supposed to get into the 40's today and close to 60* but rainy in a day or two.  Just missed getting hit by the blizzard that hit the cape yesterday.

Spring is on it's way ..........eventually.

•  

OUTIGER
    My wife asked about the two other bags I have. (Tour Staff Bag & Lightweight carry bag)  So I opened up the can of worms with "How many purses do you have?"  

The doghouse is actually more comfortable than you would think.

TT

Nice Bag!  I've learned to take my golf purchases to the garage or basement before my wife has time to question it.  It just makes life easier.