Sunshine

Sunshine

•  

I can't wait...  Tim, nice legs

• 5235 points

Spectacular day in Dallas. Sunny, 60, with a 5 mph breeze.

•  

I am guessing the only golf I will play before the end of April will take place if I get on an airplane. Here's to hoping that my work travels take me some place warm.

•  

Tyler Higley
    I am guessing the only golf I will play before the end of April will take place if I get on an airplane. Here's to hoping that my work travels take me some place warm.

I agree.  4+ more inches last night and so far today.  And it's still coming down.  Only good news, it's been so warm, it seems to be melting quickly.  Hopefully this is out of here and dried up by the weekend.  Suppose to play sometime this weekend, but not looking forward to playing in a swamp.

•  

Tyler Higley

I went from Carolina, Fla, and Cali to NY, NJ, and PA.  Not loving my work travel this quarter... Come on spring

•  

Got out last Friday but then it dropped 1" of white *** on central Iowa on Saturday night.  Cold this week but maybe next week back out!

•  

Little bit of glorious rain here today.  Should help the aeriation of the greens.

Went by the course and picked up my new bag.  Might give it a trial run this weekend, or might wait till later in the summer.

TT

•  

I'd go for the weekend.........That logo kinda works in you favor........Do not have pay extra for initials.....great looking bag...chuck  :-)

• 5276 points

OUTIGER
    Little bit of glorious rain here today.  Should help the aeriation of the greens.

Went by the course and picked up my new bag.  Might give it a trial run this weekend, or might wait till later in the summer.

TT

Now THAT is a bag!

• 5235 points

Great Bag. I like putting everything in exactly the right spot in a new bag.

•  

Nice golf bag Tim.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    Great Bag. I like putting everything in exactly the right spot in a new bag.

But not an old bag?

•  

My wife asked about the two other bags I have. (Tour Staff Bag & Lightweight carry bag)  So I opened up the can of worms with "How many purses do you have?"  

The doghouse is actually more comfortable than you would think.

TT

•  

A weekend of golf for me... Saturday is golf with wife and Sunday going to watch the Ladies at Aviara.... Boy, I hope Sandra Gal makes the cut!

• 5235 points

Devin_Gmitter
    MarkWDallasTxGreat Bag. I like putting everything in exactly the right spot in a new bag.  But not an old bag?

Occasionally I repack my Golf bags. It is surprising what I find. It is fun to repack my old bags. Generally I am a creature of habit I put things back where they belong after I use them. New bags have different pockets and configurations that give you a new opportunity to rethink how pack it and what things you choose to carry.