Devin's new Avatar

Devin's new Avatar

•  

Nice pics  Devo, I noticed the one on IG

• 4814 points

Thanks for sharing the pics.

•  

Personally, I think he should shower extreme thanks on the person who took the picture.  Obviously a bit better than a simple snap taken by a buddy on a golf trip.  Terrific shot, Devin (I mean the photo).

•  

Looks like you could nut a 215 yard 4-iron from way up there...

Seriously, very amazing photos.  Look forward to more...

• 4922 points

Amazing pictures -- it is so lush there!  I too would be afraid of the smoke monster from 'Lost'.

•  

pulplvr
    Personally, I think he should shower extreme thanks on the person who took the picture.  Obviously a bit better than a simple snap taken by a buddy on a golf trip.  Terrific shot, Devin (I mean the photo).

My girlfriend actually snapped both photos.  The shot was about 155 from some light rough with the ball drastically below my feet, flew the green long right with a 9, caught a little bit of a flyer!  The driver shot, well let's put it this way I probably should have been hitting a four iron off that tee...super penal course.

• 2485 points

Great pictures Devin.  That second pic is a great looking hole.  Your GF did a great job.  My guess that was more than an iPhone.  

• 2485 points

Great pictures Devin.  That second pic is a great looking hole.  Your GF did a great job.  My guess that was more than an iPhone.  

•  

Pony

You would be surprised the quality of photo you can snap with the iPhone! Much easier to get a solid photo than with a DSLR, which takes a certain level of expertise to use properly.

• 2749 points

That is awesome !!

What beautiful surroundings, makes it a little tough to focus on the task at hand that's for sure.

• 4180 points

Amazing, beautiful, awesome!  Great pictures Devin!

• 1962 points

Wow, those 2 pic's are amazing. Look forward to seeing some more!

•  

...super penal course.

Ko'olau!?