2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

• 7 points

Simply put, I plan to focus on my short game a lot more. I am at the point I don't think I can hit it any further than I do, but I can do something about game from 100 yds in

• 103 points

I will play better by improving my short game and keeping the ball out of the water hazards!

• 103 points

Im doing a fitness/yoga program that is going to increase my flexibility, and balance. It will also strengthen my core. I figure if I combine all of these with proper shoes, I will be dropping strokes as soon as I lace them up for the year.
    • 3 points

Arriving 45 minutes before tee time, stretching for 15 minutes and putting for 10 minutes.  Insure first drive is long and straight.  Finish the round with a birdie!

• 292 points

I have started working out my core muscles to get stronger, I have re-gripped my clubs and I read a lot of magazines and watch a lot of golf and try to duplicate things that I can do to make me better. Will it work, I don't know but I feel better and confidence is 90% of the battle.

• 3 points

Love the shoes. Most comfortable shoes on the market

• 3 points

There is actuallly a range on my way home from work (heated stalls in the winter). I have been stopping 2 or 3 times a week and hitting balls for 15 - 20 minutes. I plan on continuing this as I have seen marked improvement with the repitition as compared to playing only once or twice a week... And I just tell the wife I had to finish up something at work or there was heavy traffic, so she's none the wiser!!!

• 29 points

I plan to play 3 times a week in hopes to get better