2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

• 6 points

I just got back from my deployment and it looks like I will have some solid time to get the coaching I need. I have a meeting set up with the Pro from one of my favorite courses. I will be discussing lessons and what I can do when away from the lesson range to continually improve my game. My hope is to one day be good enough and golf savvy enough to be an instructor myself. Excited to finally have some down time to improve my game and my knowledge of the game. Keep it in the fairway boys!

• 6 points

I have my mind set on a fantastic year for myself. Keeping positive and having a clear mind while practicing. Just me and my impact bag, alignment rods and countless golf balls.
    • 3 points

This season i am trying to keep mistakes small and hold more of my bad holes to bogey and not double!

• 9 points

Time to practice and work on the mental game.

• 394 points

I will concentrate on one problem at a time before moving on to another. Make it simple.

• 6 points

Never turn down an opportunity to play golf with my husband or my kids!  It's one of the few sports we can play forever as a family! Never miss a night of league golf.   A beer cart & a bunch of crazy ladies...need I say more? Enjoy the bad shots....they make the great shots that much sweeter  It's supposed to be fun, so I plan to have fun, no matter what my score!  Win some Limited Edition MyJoys!  I love my current FJ sandals, but they are fallin' apart.  Momma needs some new shoes!!!

• 303 points

this is my 3rd season as a golfer. i want to pratice with my driver more and take lessons with the local pro to stop my slice. i have been practing my putting on a 10 foot putting matt all winter and can sink 8 foot putts 85% of the time. my 1st year i was averaging 145 on 18 holes. 2nd year that went down to 100 to 115. this year i am going to go to the range at least once a week and have set up a net in the backyard. i want to get my score down to under 100 this year. a new pair of shoes will help a lot. thanks for reading, peter

• 109 points

I'm going to play less break on putts this year and see if I can start making some more 10-15 footers that I always seem to leave on the high side. Also going to  start getting my little ones  (2 and 5) involved to remind me of how much fun the game is....hard to believe it's been 20+ years already.

• 109 points

I'm going to play less break on putts this year and see if I can start making some more 10-15 footers that I always seem to leave on the high side. Also going to  start getting my little ones  (2 and 5) involved to remind me of how much fun the game is....hard to believe it's been 20+ years already.

• 3 points

Live in the practice area...especially chipping and putting.

• 267 points

I plan on taking lessons, getting in better condition and practicing more this season.

• 3 points

As soon as the weather improves, it's off to the practice range and some instruction from a teaching pro.

• 3 points

The Ltd Edition DryJoy Greens are really unique. I would be proud to sport a pair this spring.

• 3 points

For the past 3 years I've tried to run marathons and still keep my game up to par, while I wouldn't say I've dropped off considerably I've definitely slipped in my consistency as to be expected.  With the golf season rapidly approaching this year I've dropped the marathon training and plan on focusing on my game.  Got a club championship my name all over it. 

• 3 points

Moving to South Ponte Vedra Beach, joined TPC Sawgrass, take lessons at TPC Tour Academy, prectice, practice, and play more often...