2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

•  

In April, I will have my annual check up with my pro to make sure all is in line with the golf gods.  Need to get back in the gym and strengthen the core. Most importantly I will add another day to my golf schedule.  Make it 4 rds per week. plus my practice day.

•  

My short game is the only game I have.  This year I've already started doing TPI and taking lessons to improve my driving.  It's no fun hitting 5 irons into every green.

Thanks for the chance to score some sick MyJoys

• 690 points

My club pro has agreed to work with me on my sand game.

• 3033 points

I recently was fitted for and purchased a new set of Tileist AP1 irons  and have been focusing more and more on sticking to my pre shot routine. Hopefully those 2 things will help me shoot lower scores.......along with  a lot of practice.

• 1750 points

Be positive; don't worry about what might happen and swing to make it happen.  Work on short game and give myself a chance to make more putts.  

•  

I will practice more on the short game. In addition if start playing beter, spring for some new irons and get fitted for them by a pro.

•  

To not worry about missing shots and putts ! To spend my time this year growing the game of golf with my son and his sister. I plan on playing more this year and practicing more this year then ever and of course wearing my Footjoys :)

Have a great season everybody !

• 1979 points

For me it's gonna start with more range time and practice with my iron's. I'm stuck around a 6-7 handi and need/want to get over that hump.  I'm really looking for more consistency throughout the bag. Also need to make sure I keep up with my positive attitude when on the course. I feel I do this very well but every once in awhile I get down on my self when having a bad day. Just need to remind myself that there's never rain or a bad day while on the golf course :) Last of all be thankful that I'm able to golf and able to practice to try and improve, at the game I love!

• 306 points

A lot more practice and new FJ shoes, gloves, and gear will be my formula for success in 2014.
    • 6 points

The second I get off the plane from college I'm headed straight to the golf course to get started on my quest to qualify for the porter cup this year! I will play a minimum of 36 holes a day! 

• 228 points

I plan to play better this 2014 season by working Harder on my short game and making sure I warm up before each round instead of just jumping straight to the 1st Tee Box

• 239 points

I plan to work on getting my swing into the slot and developing a consistent baby draw so I can play more often in the fairway and keep my new Foot Joys shiny and white!

• 3 points

Last year I got too caught up in a lot of different swing thoughts. I was so much better when I just played the game naturally and let my body react to different shots on the course.

Hope I get picked. These shoes are sweet! 

• 6 points

I will play better this year multiple ways.

Playing more, practice putting more, I am slowing the swing down and letting the club work for me.  Trying to keep a 100-120 yard shot onto the green.... May have less birdies, but I will also eliminate lots of double bogeys.  I am also walking more this year for "some" exercise.

•  

I'm going to try to figure out a way to focus better and think a bit differently on the course. Hoping to enjoy my golf more as I'm dealing with a lot of personal things at home.