Congratulations Chuck

Congratulations Chuck

• 4783 points

Chuck,

Congratulations on hitting Ambassador status.

Regards,

Mark

•  

Well deserved, Chuck!

You are an asset to this community.

Congratulations!

• 1869 points

Atta boy Chuck.  

• 1727 points

Congratulations Chuck.  To the first guy who "friended" me after I joined, thanks and I wish the best.  Enjoy your Ambassador status.

•  

Chuck is in the house! Well done my friend. Congratulations.

• 1272 points

Congrats Chuck!!!

•  

Congratulations on the Ambassador status Chuck!  I always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!

• 2740 points

Well done and well deserved Chuck .It's a pleasure to be able to converse with you.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    Chuck,

Congratulations on hitting Ambassador status.

Regards,

Mark

Mark was the first to friend me when I joined last year......thanks to everyone.....very proud to be an Ambassador and hope to return the congratulations to some of you in the future.......chuck

•  

Great going Chuck, welcome to the family.  You deserve the honor and you took the journey.

•  

Chuck, congrats on obtaining Ambassador status.

•  

Dogged participation.  Interesting posts.  MyJoys purchases.  Done the right way.  Welcome to the FJA group, Chuck.  Glad to have you on board.

• 1683 points

Congrulations.

• 4922 points

Congrats Chuck!

• 5034 points

Belatedly, but no less sincerely, congratulations Chuck on reaching this milestone in the FJ Community.You provide very interesting insights and observations and are clearly one of the most of the enthusiastic and dedicated members of the community. Well deserved and clearly earned!