Big Break.. Ladies

Big Break.. Ladies

•  

Anyone watching...... They dumped Stephanie Sparks, really!

•  

She wasn't in last season. Michelle Tafoya took her place. Good move in my eyes.

•  

I think Tafoya was on because of her NFL experience... Sparks knew her golf and wasn't bad on eyes.. Her golf made her credible..  Ooh well, I'll watch a few more episodes..

•  

You are right on Tafoya and the NFL. But who is this chick? I don't follow Yahoo Sports, so I've not heard of Melanie Collins.

• 1187 points

I didn't mind her near as much as Tafoya who grated on me.

•  

Have to love a "sports" writer who shows up on a golf course in wedges.

•  

Short skirts and wedges keeps certain viewers coming back......read some of the reviews about the dress......

• 688 points

I haven't watched any Big Break series after the first one. Too much reality drama. Although a few have made it to the PGA tour, but haven't panned out.

•  

19hole
    Have to love a "sports" writer who shows up on a golf course in wedges.

Free aeration of the greens!

•  

TNT009
    19holeHave to love a "sports" writer who shows up on a golf course in wedges.

Free aeration of the greens!

No aeration with wedges -- maybe why she and wardrobe chose those for her?

• 3718 points

I actually enjoy the big break shows.  It's fun to watch them try things that wouldn't happen in normal life.  In most of these challenges they stand around for hours and have to perform one or two very specific shots.  Versus normal golf where while you might wait between shots, its only minutes and you keep playing.

I have yet to start watching this season, i have to remember to record it.

•  

If you have ever walked a golf course, you know that it is not perfectly level...like hidden holes and such.  Not the safest shoes on a golf course....I'm just sayin'

• 5349 points

Perhaps there was some confusion with the definition of "wedges" between shoes and golf?

•  

Just a bit dumb, not exactly proper footwear for the golf course.

•  

Exactly, Rick. At least Stephanie and Michelle wore golf shoes. I watched a Golf Channel preview video today introducing Melanie. Believe me, it's not only going to be the shoes that are in question.