Signed Glove Sweepstakes - Stacy Lewis

Signed Glove Sweepstakes - Stacy Lewis

•  

This week Stacy Lewis will be defending her 2013 crown at the HSBC Women's Champions, because of this we would like to offer you the chance to win a signed Stacy Lewis StaSof glove! 

How to enter? Post an image of yourself with a proper fitting FJ golf glove on!

The first five people to post the properly fitting glove image will receive a signed glove and one in their size too!

Here is a link to our glove fitting video so you can make sure you are wearing the proper size! Not shockingly most will wear one that is far too big!

REMINDER : To enter you must have a community profile, if you do not have one click here to register for the FJ Community - http://www.footjoy.com/myaccount/register.asp

Void where prohibited. Open to US residents 18 years or older.  For additional rules and regulations click here.

•  

TT

•  

•  

Not my best photo thats for sure....but I was playing with Scott McCarron and my PTL fits like a glove...

•  

Tim Tiger, how is it your posts get approved so quick? I put mine in 20 minutes ago. Besides, your picture above is not one on your new skinny hands

•  

golfchick
    Tim Tiger, how is it your posts get approved so quick? I put mine in 20 minutes ago. Besides, your picture above is not one on your new skinny hands

Gloves are a bit big on me right now.

I just placed my order for new gloves from my course.  Need PTL's for the coming seasons.

TT

•  

•  

•  

Higley,

That background picture is copyrighted.  My lawyers will be in touch.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Higley,

That background picture is copyrighted.  My lawyers will be in touch.

TT

Maybe we can set up a mediation meeting and have Scott M. join as a witness and Mike D. as the mediator.

•  

You have to love the PTL's.  Best glove in the game and well worth the little extra $$$ for such a nice glove.

• 4617 points

BostonBuzza
    Not my best photo thats for sure....but I was playing with Scott McCarron and my PTL fits like a glove...

Wow Brian! Is Scott McCarron your lost brother or what?!

•  

BostonBuzza

Dude your glove is too big. And why do you have your hand on Mr. McCarrons backside? So many things wrong here.....

•  

Tyler and his Zach Johnson hands!

•  

Guess I'd have to wear a glove.... Drattts!