USA vs Canada Mens hockey

USA vs Canada Mens hockey

• 535 points

What do you think the outcome of the game will be after yesterday’s collapse of the US women’s time. I think it will be a hard fought game with USA winning 3-2.

•  

USA is going to win and I don't even think Canada is going to win bronze

•  

May have to take an extended lunch for this one!

• 5028 points

Us Women's team went into  the almost-always poor strategy of playing not to lose. Men's team hasn't shown this tendency in close games to date. And they are probably playing the best of all the teams in the tourney. I expect they will play hard to the end....and prevail!!

• 1718 points

Good idea.  I'm going to a pub for lunch, hopefully, they'll have the game on and no one will notice me gone for a few hours.  

•  

Agreed....should be a great game.  It would be great to see US pull this one out.

•  

This will be another epic contest. USA offense vs. Canada's tough goaltending and defense.

USA

• 5028 points

And I will be in an exam to qualify for an insurance license while the game is playing..Tivo to the rescue!

•  

I have to go with USA, USA, USA. Too bad that this isn't the gold medal game.

•  

Just got home from the he course and turned on the game......go US .....after the game going to FEDEX and pick up my new MyJoys....they came in today while I was playing golf........pixs to come.....in the meantime  US all the way..........  :-)

•  

Crushing defeat at the hands of the Canadian team. The Canada defense was stifling and shut down the US at every turn. Very sad to be honest.

•  

I think I just lost my lunch in a canadian shopping bag.....bo ho......

•  

That was a FANTASTIC game!!!!!!!

•  

Canada played a stifling defensive game.  Too bad that this was the semi-final.  USA vs. Finland should be exciting if Tuukka Rask is in net.  Canada vs. Sweden should be a classic.  Got to love Olympic Hockey!

As for the breakdown of this one, it reminded me of the Bruins vs. the Penguins in the Eastern Conference final last year.  Dan Bylsma (Penguins HC and the HC of Team USA) vs. Claude Julien (Bruins HC and assistant coach on Team Canada).  The Canadien team played just like the Bruins did against Pittsburgh.  Julien's influence in the game plan was obvious.  2nd time Julien had done it to Bylsma...

• 641 points

Quick kept this from being worse in my opinion. Canada Controlled the pace pretty much all game. Sucks cause I thought we were gonna get this one. Oh well we'll give it a go four years from now. Canada Sweden should be good.