Ben Crane

Ben Crane

•  

Our friend Ben has some new videos out. They aren't on his site yet, but I found this on Golf Digest's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152287444798729&set=vb.22983068728&type=2&theater 

•  

Reminds me of mine some days….

• 2942 points

He definitely likes to enjoy himself, he knows he is lucky to be on tour and has fun with it.

•  

Ben Crane has it rough haha

•  

Aaaannnddd . . .Ben Crane putting:

www.pga.com/.../ben-crane-has-unusual-putting-technique

•  

Chris, after the round I had on the course today, I really needed a good laugh, this is the shot in the arm I needed...thanks!!!!!

Ben Crane is a hoot........

• 5169 points

Love this guy...so goofy!

• 5035 points

pistolpete
    Love this guy...so goofy!

He does some weird stuff...except when he's playing; very different personality.

• 5044 points

I appreciate his sense of personality...but shouldn't he focus on his game? Ben's game has slipped a bit as of late.

•  

It does seem his game has slipped as of late, hopefully it will swing up again.  Only 2 top 10's last year and 1 so far this year.  I love to see his videos and he seems like the kind of guy you would enjoy hanging out with.

•  

I absolutely love BC.  He's hilarious and love that he enjoys life like he does.  

• 2507 points

I agree he should focus more on his game and get that back in shape -- then have all the fun doing comedy he wants if not he may soon be forgotten.