Snowiest Winter Ever

Snowiest Winter Ever

• 1936 points

Well with the 5.9 inches we recieved yesterday, puts us up to 53.3 inches for the year.    Most ever for my area.   I need to move!!

• 4351 points

I can't feel bad for you since we average 100 inches a year (and we'll surpass that easily this year!)

You could live in an area where they routinely get 400+ a year or far more.

•  

You can have it, don't need it, don't want it.....and not equipped for it....it snowed 1/4 in Charleston, SC and my dog went crazy...she is 7 years old and had never seen the stuff before....made it tough on her potty breaks....the city closed down for three days as well as the bridges because of ice.....

•  

Nice and  a warm 86 in SoCal!

Come west!

•  

TNT009

Come west!

Now you are talking.  That is my kind of weather.  Was 80 here in Charleston today and yes out came the FJ shorts that I got for Christmas.  I need to get back out to San Diego and play TP again....beautiful area....my wife has family there..... want to stay at the Hotel del Coronado this visit......last time we were there did a walk through and found it interesting.......  :-)

•  

TNT009

Come west!

Not regretting my decision..... Pass me a towelette Todd. I'm a bit warm

•  

Some guys seem they can not stop rubbing  it in.

• 5177 points

The Cape brooke out in a heat wave today with the mercury hitting 43 or so degrees.Combined with the rain yesterday on top of thesnow and we have abeautifulMESS of melting snow, sand, and road salt turningcar washes into very profitable enterprises...But wait, the weather Gods say more snow next week!!

Chuck, do I fly to Savannah and drive north just a bit??! I am truly beginning to see why the snowbirds are snowbirds...

• 1936 points

Maybe time to start looking for a new job!

• 2742 points

My wife always questioned why I pick the month of February to spend in Florida instead of Rhode Island. Question is now answered.

• 535 points

I moved out of NH 3 years ago to TX and I don't miss the snow at all. It was a great move for me. Hit the links 3 times already and my brother is pretty jealous  

•  

i think that the snowy winter is almost over and I think that is good because I need to get back to work

• 1836 points

To go from several inches of snow and ice last week in Atlanta to 70 and being able to hit the range this week and a lesson on Sunday is a welcome change.  I don't miss the winters from having grown up in Michigan, or hearing about how cold it is in Chicago, where my mom lives.

•  

Here is a pic from the other day.  This is look up towards the 18th tee box from behind the 18th green.  As you can see there is one lonely pin flag just waiting for the snow to melt away.

Hopefully some of the will melt away this weekend, but I am losing my mind not being able to see anything green, and that includes looking into my wallet after all of the shopping I have been doing to get ready for the season.  My FJ locker is locked and loaded for the 2014 season....

•  

pistolpete
    The Cape brooke out in a heat wave today with the mercury hitting 43 or so degrees.Combined with the rain yesterday on top of thesnow and we have abeautifulMESS of melting snow, sand, and road salt turningcar washes into very profitable enterprises...But wait, the weather Gods say more snow next week!!

Chuck, do I fly to Savannah and drive north just a bit??! I am truly beginning to see why the snowbirds are snowbirds...

Pete:  Charleston has an International airport, a regional airport in Mount Pleasant, where I live as well as on James Island where the golfers fly their private jets in for Kiawah........if your arms get tired you can drive a bit.......sorry Randy..... :-0