How many hit the links today?

How many hit the links today?

•  

We played this morning in the high 40s and low 50s with up 40mph gusts....tough conditions....four club winds......hung in for a 78 and tied for fourth in the Saturday morning blitz.....had to get out of the house, going nuts....no shorts....a bit of FJ layering.....

• 5304 points

Started this mornings round in the low 50's and ended in the high 60's here in Dallas.  Footjoy gear made it very comfortable in the morning.  Made a 5 foot downhiller for an eagle today on a 542 yard par 5 today so that was the highlight of the day.  More than offset it with a number of doubles on my card shooting 3 strokes over my handicap.  Just happy to have some warm, albeit windy, weather.

•  

I normally only play on a weekend when I have a tournament, like tomorrow.  I did go to the range today to work on some issues that developed this past week.  I'll find out tomorrow if I was successful or not.  Will wear slacks and an FJ shirt tomorrow, with my newest traditional saddle Icons (white on white).

•  

Nope.  Another inch or two of snow here.  I've lost track of how much snow we've gotten just in the last two weeks.

• 4131 points

No golf. Baseball game but I was representing FJ in my thermal base layer, Performance Lisle, and my half zip pullover. Cool blustery day in Dallas.

•  

pulplvr
    I normally only play on a weekend when I have a tournament, like tomorrow.  I did go to the range today to work on some issues that developed this past week.  I'll find out tomorrow if I was successful or not.  Will wear slacks and an FJ shirt tomorrow, with my newest traditional saddle Icons (white on white).

Playing on Tuesday at Ko'olau, one of the hardest courses in the nation/world.  Wish me luck!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

pulplvr

Playing on Tuesday at Ko'olau, one of the hardest courses in the nation/world.  Wish me luck!

Looks pretty tough, which tees are you playing?

Ko`olau Golf Club Scorecard

Click on a Hole Number to see course and description
    Rating/Slope
    Hole OUT INTOTMen'sWomen's
    Tournament 593 410 442 193 433 435 586 210 411 3713 426 530 364 209 421 373 567 231 476 3597 7310 78.2 / 153
    Championship 567 381 416 161 399 410 554 183 380 3451 390 518 339 176 390 338 544 203 448 3346 6797 75.4 / 150
    • 540 points

Devin

I sit here back in Mass with wind chills in single digits and another 6 inches last night . Wish I could be with you and your challenges.

Jerry Wood

•  

Those slopes are off the chart......too much for me to tame.........but I guess that someone has to do it in beautiful Hawaii...aloha....stay away from the poi...yuck.......  :-)

• 2631 points

70 and sunny here in Sarasota. Playing every other day. Gosh,I really miss being home in R.I.

•  

My course is closed due to falling debris after the ice storm. :)

•  

NCBob........Are you attending the TPI Core Performance classes?  

•  

I went on Thursday. We have some great hills to sled on.

•  

Don, probably the Championship, 2nd round of the year 6,700 years will be a bear at this place.

•  

bholley
    I went on Thursday. We have some great hills to sled on.

I feel that's all I've been doing, but I've actually been trying to play golf.