Would you wait in line or in your car to play a prestigious course

Would you wait in line or in your car to play a prestigious course

•  

I think that most courses where players still camp out are pretty accessable, you just have to be willing to shell out the bucks.  I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, but with a group of the guys, the total experience of hanging out all night and then playing together would be worth it once or twice.

•  

Mondo

Even though I started the post I never even answered my own question.

I think I'd want to try it once or twice...the chance to play those courses does interest me and i could see myself doing it a limited amount of times.

After once or twice, that would be enough...

I agree, and for only a couple of select courses

•  

I would a few times not on a regular basis, I think it could be a fun experience, especially with the right group of people, and I'm with EM I would beat a yarn ball around with a corn stalk to play Augusta.

•  

Maybe FJ should arrange a tournament at Augusta for the community members! hahaha

•  

cwaybright

Maybe FJ should arrange a tournament at Augusta for the community members! hahaha

Not a bad idea at all.

•  

Ty Webb

cwaybright

Not a bad idea at all.

I think that has been the best suggestion yet.  I don't think it would be too much to ask of FJ.  =) 

I'd be on the flight, first thing in the morning.  Just give me 24 hour notice.