PGA Show Orlando

PGA Show Orlando

• 4131 points

What were the three best new products that were launched at show?

•  

D.N.A. - FJ Spectrum - Tour FJ Compression

BOOM!

•  

Well played, Devin.

•  

Rounded all three bases.....sounds like a homerun to me.....  :-)

• 1123 points

I was going to say FJ Tour Compression socks, FJ Spectrum gloves, and FJ DNA shoes, but your list is pretty good as well DG.  

•  

Shaka Laka.....

• 1157 points

Must have been mind numbing with all the goodies.

•  

Tar Heel
    Shaka Laka.....

Hahahahaha

•  

Is the spectrum going to be available in right hand?  At last look the Pure Touch still isn't available...do I need to call ACLU on FJ??

• 4131 points

Devin_Gmitter
    D.N.A. - FJ Spectrum - Tour FJ Compression

BOOM!

Aside from the obvious FJ launches. Captain Obvious. :)

•  

Mondo
    Is the spectrum going to be available in right hand?  At last look the Pure Touch still isn't available...do I need to call ACLU on FJ??

You are in luck, my friend. I believe Golf Locker has Right Hand.

•  

golfchick

Mondo

You are in luck, my friend. I believe Golf Locker has Right Hand.

Just not every color for lefties. But I think they have small sizes for the vertically challenged, so that should help. :-)

•  

Mondo

You need to pull out your "call a friend card" buster.

I ordered a bunch of them already. Every color except Purple is available right now.

•  

OK, I don't spend a lot of time in the equipment part of the show, so I can't tell you about what was new there. But Graeme McDowell did introduce a new platform called Game Golf.  The wearable device and integrated software platform track and display your rounds of golf in a socially driven interface. The PGA of America  is promoting it, with the Golf Channel, as a way to grow the game.

You wear the small device during each round, and there's also a tag for each of your clubs. Game Golf tracks your shots, the clubs

you use, distance and more, and saves it so you can track your own stats or share them with others. You can use it to track practice stats as well. Go to www.GameGolf.com to learn more.

Chris92009, this may be what you're looking for.

•  

Mondo

Or as I tell my lefty friend....you could just learn to play golf correctly!  haha.