Belts, belts, belts

Belts, belts, belts

•  

There are a lot of colored belt fanatics here in the community, so I took pictures at both the Piedmont and Patrick Gibbons booths. I chatted with Gibbons himself, and told him about all of you who look for patterns to match your FJ leathers. Sorry for the small photos -- you know the site restricts the size of pics. PM me if you want me to send you the full-size version!

Piedmont: 

Patrick Gibbons

• 1930 points

Thanks for posting, those are interesting.

•  

Very nice!

•  

Wonderful sample of what you can get into with belt -  most of these are probably more than a pair of ICONs.

My pro picked up two DRUH straps for me at the shoe -  When I get a chance will take a photo of those.

• 447 points

Please share

•  

Absolute georgeous array of belts......out of my price range.....felt good ordering three straps from beltmaster yesterday in navy, white and black.....croc embossed to go with my SC belt buckle.....when you are retired you do have to be somewhat frugile....rather spend it on FJ outerwear and shoes...choices.......thanks for the beautiful display.....

•  

Some nice looking belts.  I'm hoping to add a little more variety this year with my belts.  But I'll have to be selective.  As Bobby said, some of those are more than a pair of Icons.  And honestly, I think I would rather have another pair of Icons!

• 1690 points

Some nice looking skins right there.  Might not be in budget right now, but by summer time I will have some exotic belts to show off at the course.  

• 5550 points

GC,

Thanks for sourcing belts for us.

MMW

•  

Chris, don't kid us. We know in reality those are just photos sent to you by Bobby and Todd of their closets......

•  

I'm not much of a plain buckle guy.

•  

Go Hokies
    I'm not much of a plain buckle guy.

I've found I have moved away from plain buckles.  Pretty much anytime I wear a leather belt, it's with a nice belt buckle.

• 5399 points

Oooh -- belt p XX orn.

•  

Chris,

thank you for sharing.  I have certainly picked up some fashion tips for most of you in the community and I have become a big belt fan.  I have been trying to get my hand on buckles, but I am starting to run out of ones I can get my hands on.  At this point I have one SC buckle, one Vokey / Titleist buckle and 2 other FJ belts with the FJ buckle but I am in search for something unique.

Looks like most of these have the buckles attached, but I am going to check out the web-sites and see if anything catches my eye.

Thanks again for posting.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Chris,

thank you for sharing.  I have certainly picked up some fashion tips for most of you in the community and I have become a big belt fan.  I have been trying to get my hand on buckles, but I am starting to run out of ones I can get my hands on.  At this point I have one SC buckle, one Vokey / Titleist buckle and 2 other FJ belts with the FJ buckle but I am in search for something unique.

Looks like most of these have the buckles attached, but I am going to check out the web-sites and see if anything catches my eye.

Thanks again for posting.

Brian

Go to IJPdesign.com. Poulter has a wide variety if buckles that fit the 1.5 inch belt strap. And there are some that have some pretty cool color combinations. And they will fit a FJ belt too.

Talk to Rick. He can hook you up. Or try eBay too. Lots of IJP buckles there.