Cameron's My Girl putters

Cameron's My Girl putters

•  

OK, I'll just come right out and say it -- I don't like the newest My Girl putter from Scotty. As a matter of fact, there are only a few models over the years I'd really consider owning: the 2008 and 2010. Early ones were basic even if they had nice fonts/markings. More recently he's strayed into "mod flowers" which don't appeal to me at all. Here's the current one:

And here's a link to the My Girl styles over the years. 

http://www.scottycameron.com/studio/articles/my-girl-through-the-years.aspx 

•  

Maybe he should check with some of his female golfers.......checked the site and the early models were nice and the newer are just too busy......reminds me of the wonderful 70s.....do you collect the limited editions?  :-)

•  

Scotty gets a little weird sometimes. This is another example.

• 4131 points

I like the My Girl concept. I bought one for one of my female employees a few years ago. They can be a bit much at times.

•  

I still think that the 2002 Newport Mil-Spec and the 2004 Newport Beach are the best. The Newport Beach with the full sound slot is my favorite, grew up playing a Ping Anser. I guess that is why I currently use a 009 Beach and have use a Inspired by David Duval in the past.

• 4617 points

This iteration of the My Girl is too much a fashion statement as opposed to a finely crafted club. I am sire it is a magnificent performer, but limit the graphics to the head cover..I have been rolling a Circa 62 blade for a dozen years. Every time I think O need a change, we have a lol heart to putter and we figure out that of course it is Maestro, not the orchestra at fault...

•  

He likes the flowers because of his daughters....

• 27 points

like mentioned before older designs look better.

• 447 points

flower power