National Signing day for College Sports. Proud Papa

National Signing day for College Sports. Proud Papa

•  

My daughter signs her National Letter of Intent today to play College Soccer at East Central University in Oklahoma.  

Proud of her accomplishments and hard work.

TT

•  

She has worked hard for this, and you and Jana have been great supporters. So happy for her success.

•  

Congratulations.  All the years of hard work have paid off for your daughter and I wish her all the success in the world of fotball.  All you sacrifices have paid off.    Job well done.  

•  

YEAH!!!!!!! for Tim Tiger's Wallet

•  

Congrats TT to you and your daughter.

•  

Well done to all involved! It's always a happy day when the efforts of parents and children to achieve a goal bear fruit. Congratulations!

•  

CONGRATS TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY. QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT .

YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD.

•  

Congratulations sir. Always special when the progeny outperform the parents....

•  

Congrats, Tim.

• 1735 points

Congrats to my favorite niece.  Very proud of her lil brother and cant wait to see her get even better out on the pitch.  

•  

Congrats to your daughter and her proud parents. Seems hard work does payoff.

•  

Local news article.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/highschools/footballhs/signing-day-bixby-s-amber-tiger-signs-with-east-central/article_07c2a294-8ec2-11e3-b266-001a4bcf6878.html

TT

• 447 points

Brilliant although am british it is called football.

• 3580 points

Congrats to you and your Daughter, a well earned education  is something to be very proud of. Just a payoff for the foundation laid down by Mom and Dad .

•  

Congrats buddy!  That's a really special event/day for your family.