Your chance to play 18 holes with Adam Scott........sort of.

Your chance to play 18 holes with Adam Scott........sort of.

•  

www.back9network.com/.../adam-scott-selling-abu-dhabi-home-will-play-golf-with-buyer

•  

OK, so who has 6.2 Million dollars here...

Adam is a pretty down to earth guy, not shocked he offered to play golf with the buyer.

•  

Maybe if we all look for loose change in our couches and car back seats we can put up enough to make this deal happen.  ok, maybe not!  Interesting marketing idea to include a round of golf with Adam for the buyer.  Neat idea to appeal to the person who likes golf and wants to live on the Persian Gulf.

• 5247 points

I suspect that there aren't too many buyers of Persian Gulf real estate at the moment...Great gimmick to lure in a fanatical gofler, BUt soemhow I think the price and locale of the property will be the deciding factor in any buyer's assessment...  

• 1972 points

Wonder if I can make payments, for the next 100 years.....

•  

You can probably get the same type home and square footage for about the same price at Kiawah Island and not have to travel as far, but will not get to play with Adam......that is not a bad price considering......might be a little more for ocean front....it is a beautiful piece of property and home.....have no desire to live on the gulf, if I could afford it.....would love to play with Adam, what an experience.......

•  

Dang, I just committed my spare $6 million to another event. Going to make a couple calls and see if I can trade it for this boondoggle instead....

•  

I think bholley could swing it. I'm fairly sure that since he works from home he's amassed a small fortune from day trading and Ponzi schemes.

•  

golfchick
    I think bholley could swing it. I'm fairly sure that since he works from home he's amassed a small fortune from day trading and Ponzi schemes.

The secret is to have a big office do the grunt work.

•  

Hmmm...Now if he threw in a green jacket and new DNA's...

•  

Next years FJA in the Middle East ???

• 5247 points

ChuckZ
    You can probably get the same type home and square footage for about the same price at Kiawah Island and not have to travel as far, but will not get to play with Adam......that is not a bad price considering......might be a little more for ocean front....it is a beautiful piece of property and home.....have no desire to live on the gulf, if I could afford it.....would love to play with Adam, what an experience.......

No hurricanes in the gulf that could wipe your residence off the beach..But it is a heck of a long way to travel from the US to avoid beachfront weather calamity!

•  

HOW MANY PIGGY BANKS IS THAT???

DOES HE PAY FOR THE CADDY?

•  

Dirt4900

Even interest free, that would be over $5,000 a month.

Great property if that's your lifestyle and price range.  But that's a world I don't live in!

•  

tdogg21

Dirt4900

Even interest free, that would be over $5,000 a month.

Great property if that's your lifestyle and price range.  But that's a world I don't live in!

Wow! That really puts that into perspective. $5,000 a month for 100 years and you still owe $200,000. And that's with no interest!