Stupid ground hog

Stupid ground hog

•  

I would not mind if the species was extinct.  Six more weeks has started this morning.

TT

•  

that stinks

•  

I guess that the doodie hit there....pulling out the shorts tomorrow....supposed to be in the 70s in sunny SC......

• 1160 points

Another reason to live in Texas.

•  

Haaaa, I feel your pain!    Well not really!

•  

We are getting snow next...can't contain my excitement.

• 304 points

Might be able to tee it up here on Cape Cod tomorrow.  But might have more winter weather coming this week - Yuk!

•  

The 6 weeks is for Pa. only.  The rest of us can go either way.  

•  

Snow started here about the time the Super Bowl ended.  Now we have a few inches and the major roads have all had their speed limits reduced.  It's a telework day for me.

•  

OUTIGER
    I would not mind if the species was extinct.  Six more weeks has started this morning.

TT

Nice Jeep.  Thinking about getting one like that for my next vehicle.

•  

This news is surely not being well received around the country. Rumor has it that the giant rat has been put under protective custody in Pennsylvania, since so many have threatened him after this news. Very bad news indeed....

• 5298 points

GolfGuyInTx
    Another reason to live in Texas.

I'm not sure about this... just made it above freezing at 10:00 AM here in Dallas.  I see lows in the 20's quite a bit over the 10 day forecast.  70 one day, 20 the next.  You've got to love Texas!

P.S. - My 7 year old told me the "Groundhog Thing" is not real and Puxatony Phil has only been correct 40% of the time historically.

• 688 points

Hire a rodent exterminator. Salt Lake is due for snow starting this afternoon thru Friday, weekend break, then more on Monday.Not good news for golf, but we do need the water to ensure green golf courses this summer. Rain would be nice.

• 1475 points

I hear ya, -18 this morning and calling for lots of snow tomorrow.   Come on 27th so I can get to Arizona for a few days!!!

•  

More coming tonight and later in the week.  Looks like I will up the workouts and burn some calories shoveling snow.

5 Day Forecast

Updated: Feb 3, 2014, 11:05am CST

TodayFeb 3

Cloudy

41°F

31°F

Cloudy

TueFeb 4

Snow

36°

16°

Snow