Semi annual shirt sale at Golf Locker

Semi annual shirt sale at Golf Locker

• 1376 points

Some limited sizes and selection, but overall pretty good stuff.

•  

Yep! $39.95 is hard to pass up, so I took the plunge on 4 shirts I didn't have.

• 1160 points

Some good deals.

•  

Saw this but would prefer to have my FJ Logo and FJA Logo on the shirts...however, very good prices and colors!

• 1475 points

If you ask golflocker they can get the FJ logo added to the collar.  Not sure about the FJA logo though.  

• 447 points

Do they ship to the UK?

•  

golflocker is good site and these are some good deals.  I already have a ridiculous amount of FJ shirts (I think I'm around 40 now).....  my wife is going to kill me when I add some of the new Spring ones... lol

• 1376 points

My wife sent me a text of "DON"T DO IT!" when she got the email too, since she ordered stuff for Christmas for me from there.  So far, I have begrudgingly heeded her statement.

• 1146 points

kmcmellen
    My wife sent me a text of "DON"T DO IT!" when she got the email too, since she ordered stuff for Christmas for me from there.  So far, I have begrudgingly heeded her statement.

Now that is hilarious...

• 1146 points

yes, but why are the shorts and slacks so difficult to find and even harder to find at a really good price.

•  

Professor3
    yes, but why are the shorts and slacks so difficult to find and even harder to find at a really good price.

I have found the plaid shorts on sale at golflocker.com but not the basic solids, in limited sizes at seasons end.  Golf locker has a good selection of the shorts and slacks but a regular prices.    

• 2420 points

Just tell her to buy them as an early Valentines present for you . It's worth a shot ,right ?

• 2383 points

I made the mistake of putting 3 in cart on weekend then when I returned to site to finalize order they had sold out of 2 I had in there.  But got a surprise when another style became available so ordered 2 plus some merino socks.  My problem is I am a small.

•  

Justinu3
    golflocker is good site and these are some good deals.  I already have a ridiculous amount of FJ shirts (I think I'm around 40 now).....  my wife is going to kill me when I add some of the new Spring ones... lol

When you buy more, you can send some of your old ones my way!

•  

Dirt4900
    If you ask golflocker they can get the FJ logo added to the collar.  Not sure about the FJA logo though.

But not the clearance stuff.