Golf-related gadgets from CES

Golf-related gadgets from CES

•  

Here's a slide show of some cool new products from the Consumer Electronics Show. I like the "Spider" to hold my GPS and the swing sensor that attaches to your golf glove. 

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/2014-01/electronics-show-photos#slide=1 

•  

Cool stuff Chris.   Pick us up some samples at the show.  ;)

TT

•  

Maybe Devin will give me a sample of the DNAs.

•  

Love that golf cart and the 105 inch TV screen (would be great for watching golf and football)...now being more practical.......the baby speakers are cool, could enjoy "those oldies but goodies"......thanks

•  

Have fun at the show...I bet you see lots of these products!  Thanks Chris for sharing all your great news stories...

• 4617 points

The cell phone/gps holder will work well...in my car! Not sure why I need a speaker or speaker system in my golf bag..and as for the tricked out sound system loaded on a golf cart,might be perfect for the long drive competitions, but on the course? really?

• 4131 points

I like the swing sensors. I am bit dismayed at the sound systems for the golf course. I like the quietness of golf

•  

I can see Tim T. and Mondo going down the fairway in that EZGo cart.

•  

golfchick
    Maybe Devin will give me a sample of the DNAs.

Oh dear lady...you taking up a side job as a comedienne!!!!!

• 3296 points

I like the swing sensor -- seems pretty small/unintrusive.  A better phone holder for the cart would be quite welcome.

• 688 points

I like both swing sensors. Spiderpodium looks like a good idea, but depends on how secure against loss from jostling while walking or riding. Samsung TV would be awsome.

•  

That TV would be pretty nice to have for this year's Master's.