Where's "FOOTJOY" at the Winterfest in Detroit

Where's "FOOTJOY" at the Winterfest in Detroit

•  

Keep an eye out to see if you can find "FOOTJOY" at the Alumni hockey game between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs at Comerica Park tomorrow...give you a hint...look behind one of the nets during the game...one of your own FJA will be goal judging wearing some FJ apparel to keep warm

• 4638 points

Nice! May the aura of Gordie and Terry Sawchuk lead the Wings past the legends of Tim Horton 9uhmm!Donuts!!), Mahovlich, Keon, and...

DAVID LETTERMAN??!     Eyes will be scanning ceaselessly Mondo...Have a blast!!

•  

Nice, Mondo! Way to represent. Quite an honor for you to be on the officials crew.

•  

We'll be sure to give a look, Mondo!

(You know what time it airs?)

• 4178 points

That is pretty cool gig. Have fun we will be watching.

•  

No home cooking!

•  

Keep warm buddy! Have a great time.

•  

What an honor.....enjoy the game.....glad to see representation of the FJ community on national TV

• 704 points

Thats Awesome!

• 1135 points

Better to see somebody in FJ gear than in one of those neon green full body suits.  Have a good time and stay warm.

•  

That is pretty cool Mondo. Hopefully they keep you busy by filling the net up.

•  

Congrats Mondo.

• 3700 points

Make sure you get your feet up somewhere we can see them :)

•  

from what I can tell...the local Fox Sports here in Detroit will have the broadcast and also NBC Sports will also have coverage...don't know what cable stations everyone has but those are the 2 stations I can see that will be carrying the games today...

I'm also going to be working the Big Game tomorrow at U of M stadium...because of the potential for weather I will be goal judging for sure in the 2nd period but may also be working the 3rd period in the penalty box...

Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and New Years day!!!!!

•  

I hope you have a blast today. I wish I was there. Go Wings!