Go play golf

Go play golf

•  

EMKelly0106

I did take off friday, skipped out on work and class.  Got the new blackberry tour, then went and played 36 holes.  Great day for me.  Plan on doing the same today!

How is the BB Tour working out?  I have an old BB that I am about to upgrade.  Trying to decide if I go with Tour or IPhone.

•  

A good review from you EM might make me think of upgrading as well.  I wasn't a BB fan at first but have grown to think what a great product this is.

• 4775 points

I was thinking about taking off early tomorrow.  But then I checked my clubs calendar (it's a semi-private) and saw that there is a 1:00 shotgun.  This makes me angry.  One day I will hopefully be able to join a private club.  Have to wait unitil Saturday I guess.

•  

Currently not a member of a club.  I have the same goal.  Hopefully in the next 2-3 years I can join one of the private clubs in the area.  Takes a little bit to save up for the high initiation fees for the ones in the are.  At least high for me.

•  

Mondo, I have had the pleasure of playing the TPC in Detroit. It is a wonderful course and very worthwhile if you get the chance. I managed to get on and play just after the Ford event 3 years ago, which means it played really TOUGH. But I till loved it!

•  

You know, every time I go into the Forum site, I see this. Tomorrow I play again. I think this is one of those subliminal suggestion sites that is put out to make you want to golf more. It is working. Am also slated to go out again on Monday. The weather up here in the upper midwest is fantastic for us. Temps in the middle to upper 70s and lows in the mid to lower 50s. Why not golf.

•  

Thanks for the great review Tar Heel, need to put some time in looking for a member to get out there and play.

How'd you play that day???

•  

Had a relaxing round today in a scramble with my wife and father in law. 

Did way better than I thought we would and was able to work on a few things because I had no expectations of trying to be "perfect"

Got a long week of practice ahead of me to get ready for a tournament next weekend so I'm glad I had a chance to play and relax at the same time.

•  

I think I might get out of here right now and go play!