Go play golf

Go play golf

•  

It is a great day today. Knock off work early or don't go in at all. Go outside go play golf!!

Let me know how my advice works out. Remember if you get fired you were looking for a job before you found that one.

•  

Plan on doing it, I am just getting a little forum time in before I do an exhibition at a resort here, then time to play for real!!!!

•  

Good call on the going and playing golf, shot 68!

•  

I did take off friday, skipped out on work and class.  Got the new blackberry tour, then went and played 36 holes.  Great day for me.  Plan on doing the same today!

•  

Great round.  Had a good round going myself, than the WIFE called and had to get off the course earlier than I wanted.  My girls wanted me to meet them at the zoo, so like a good dad I did.

Not before leaving the front nine even par, guess I can always slide out of work this week and play...

•  

Way to go, cwaybright! It has been beautiful in KC area, 78 degrees and partly cloudy today. Been in the 70s/80s for three weeks -- kind of like living in Colorado! It's usually 98 degrees + around here in August! so yes, I played yesterday, and today, and I'm playing tomorrow! And Thursday, Friday and Saturday. September is full of golf events here. Love it.

• 422 points

I watched the tail end of it.  The ending in the car with his vision and life stats was a little to scripted.

•  

Hey golfchick, reading your bio I noticed you do a lot of retail work, I'm sure you do, but do you work with the people at Pin High golf in Lees Summit, MO?

I met them last year at a golf show here in Michigan and they had alot of hats and accessories that I hadn't seen.

•  

It was not only a great day, but my golf game was one of the best I have had lately. Thanks for tip. I also played 0n the 6th and 7th. Not as good, but well worth the effort.

•  

The plan is to play tomorrow (the 9th) at the TPC Boston course....

•  

Lucky you 19hole, have you ever played TPC Michigan?  How do they compare?

•  

Not the one in Michigan, but the one in Tampa, FL. The Boston course is by far the more difficult of theose two.

•  

Hit em well 19...let us know how you do!!

•  

Mondo, In what city is TPC Michigan, I have played a few TPC Courses and try to get to new ones whenever I get the chance

•  

Hey cway, TPC Michigan is in Dearborn just outside of Detroit.  Because it's private I haven't had a luxury of playing it, but have walked it during the old Ford Senior Players Championship which unfortunately no longer exists. 

Hoping one day to give it a go but it is a one tough course according to some of my friends that have played it.