What did Santa bring?

What did Santa bring?

•  

Okay, it is show and tell time around the community.  What FJ gear did Santa bring you?

•  

Team Titleist bag just arrived!

• 1132 points

A smoked brisket, smoked turkey ***, and smoked pork roast from the New Braunfels Smokehouse.  Gonna be a feast in the next few days.  NO FJ gear this year, I got it all in the last few months for myself.

•  

It's not X-Mas yet.  Still a few hours till the fat man arrives.

TT

• 4617 points

My  kids are keeping up with Santa as he travels the world via Google's Santa Tracker app. Hopefully Santa'll make a stop here on the Cape and leave some golfing treats from my friends over in Acushnet and Brockton!! Currently, Santa's sleigh is headed for the Brazilian rain forest as he moves more or less longitudinally around the world. At last count, he'd delivered over 5.8 BILLION presents!! Go Santa!!

•  

Tim, where are you arriving from?

•  

19hole
    Tim, where are you arriving from?

Coming in from the hair club with your gift.

TT

•  

FJ Christmas.  Two pair of FJ shorts, one FJ golf shirt, purple merino sweater vest, orange FJ sports shoes.......and hoping for warmer weather so can play golf tomorrow.......guess Elvis Claus did come while I was asleep.....lol  

•  

Okay, let's get serious, folks.  Santa and family were good to me, but very little FJ stuff or even golf-related items.  Guess I've overdone the self-purchased pre-Christmas gift routine, huh?  Received a couple pairs of FJ Premium shoe trees, and have already placed them carefully in my latest two pairs of Icons.  Got a bunch of belts, but no FJ because no one could find them anywhere (hint, hint, FJ staff).  I did pick up five StaSof gloves at my home course on Monday, using accumulated course credit, so I'm good to go for at least a few months next year.

•  

Long sleeve Performance shirt black/purple, black mock, 3 sat soy gloves, 2 dz titliest balls,  Sta Dry Titliest golf Bag.   Oh yeah almost forgot a cold.

•  

I got NADA!

•  

Well, Santa didn't bring it, FedEx did (subliminal post here for Scott Melton). I won a prize at the FJAI, and instead of ordering shoes, I selected the women's base and mid layers -- so I can FINALLY talk about FJ apparel on the same wave length as you guys! Can't wait to try them out. Thanks, Devin!

•  

golfchick
    Well, Santa didn't bring it, FedEx did (subliminal post here for Scott Melton). I won a prize at the FJAI, and instead of ordering shoes, I selected the women's base and mid layers -- so I can FINALLY talk about FJ apparel on the same wave length as you guys! Can't wait to try them out. Thanks, Devin!

Great choice, Chris!  Enjoy them, when you can get out and play again.  Looking forward to hearing how you rate them.

•  

I didn't get any golf stuff (my wife knows to let me get that stuff haha). I got a battle rope for working out, a fitbit force, my mom had my letterman jacket from high school framed, and the best gift off all: baby Henley looks great!!!!!

•  

I have plenty of FJ apparel and shoes so it was a golf-free year for me!