Last interclub match of year

Last interclub match of year

•  

Monday is our last interclub match of 2013.  We will be playing at Rivertowne Country Club.  Very interesting tract and has very difficult holes.  The Ginn Tribute Hosted by ANNIKA was played at this course for three years.  Really sorry to see the sponsor pull out because the LPGA really enjoyed playing in Mount Pleasant and visiting the Charleston area.  Club choice and position is very important on this course.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.  Fairways and greens.  Chuck  

• 5277 points

Good luck wrapping up the tournament season, Chuck.  Most of us were done weeks ago.  Hit 'em straight!

•  

Good luck and I'll be playing with Mr Don throughout the fall and winter.. As a matter of golf, see ya at Torrey tomorrow!

•  

TNT009
    Good luck and I'll be playing with Mr Don throughout the fall and winter.. As a matter of golf, see ya at Torrey tomorrow!

What a great course.  Played it when were in SD visiting my wifes cousins.  Hope to get out that way again.  Finished on the plus side today.  Considering I had only play one round in the past two weeks was somewhat pleased.  Started on hole 8 with a birdie and a par on hole 9.  Then we went to back and I shot 46.  This course backside always eats my lunch for some reason.  I am a mental case, but came back with a 38 for the front side total.  Drove the green on hole number 6, par 4, 265 yards, aimed dead on flag, missed flag, ball passed hole by sixty feet and missed eagle putt coming back down hill, but made birdie .  Hurts to stay away from game....our team finished next to last in 13 team league.....too much thinking and less time playing by coach.....lol....alway next year.......beautiful day for golf........and the greens were in outstanding shape.......till next season.....chuck  

•  

TNT009

FJA inter-match at the home of the 2008 USGA Open!

•  

Haaaaaaa...... Used the FJ weather gadget... May have to add base layer!