HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

•  

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all in our community. The year is coming to an end and this has been quite a ride. Enjoy the day and give thanks for all the good days both on and off the course.

•  

Great sentiments Eagle. So many things that each of us have to be thankful for (in our own ways). This time of year has so many special meanings, so take a moment to recognize those people who are positive parts of your life. Consider those that aren't as fortunate, and make whatever contribution you can.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 1160 points

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

•  

Can't believe another year is winding down... Happy Thanksgiving to all.

• 4617 points

Attitude is everything - humble thanks for all I have and all that I may share with those in need. Happy Thanksgiving to the Community and all of its great members and the staff at Foot Joy making this all possible.

•  

Thank you for the nice wish, eagle3!  Likewise to you and everyone in the FJC and family.

• 355 points

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I certainly hope your golf season and year was both enjoyable and productive.   We have so much to be thankful for living in this great country.  

•  

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the Community. Enjoy time with family and friends and remember always to cherish each day.

• 1132 points

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody.  And go enjoy some golf if your weather allows, I know I will be out there hitting it around.  

•  

Hope everyone has a great holiday but Be nice to the turkeys.  

•  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• 5298 points

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I love Hokies comment about being nice to the turkeys!  They will be the gusts of honor at our house tomorrow!

•  

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

•  

Best day of the year.  Happy Thanksgiving!

• 2420 points

Happy thanksgiving to all !!!

Very thankful for my wonderful family and friends, thankful for  FJ/Titleist  for producing such great equipment and products.

I am very nice to turkeys , these guys were in my yard and I wouldn't even let my dog chase them !!