Community Only : FJ Make Every Day Playable Sweepstakes!

Community Only : FJ Make Every Day Playable Sweepstakes!

• 246 points

I am most thankful for golf providing me the type of friends that golfers tend to be, honest, helpful,and of course the love of the game as well as the company.

• 5 points

Shot 79 at Old Course in pouring rain and windy conditions first time there. Almost didn't get in line at 5am due to the weather forecast. But didn't want to be the guy who passes on St. Andrews.

• 3 points

Golf is something I took for granted until mid round this year when I ruptured my patella tendon. I have a new found appreciation for the game and friendships that comes with the game since missing out on much of this season. Can not wait to get back next year.

• 6 points

I am so thankful that I can spend time with my 18-year old daughter on the golf course and enjoy life with her as the game has brought us close together! We have learned a lot about each other on the course. It make the game so great each week as we bond closer and closer! We also need FJ layered wear for the cold fall days in Minnesota!

• 3 points

I am thankful for the many happy family memories created walking the course together!

• 337 points

Have had both hips replaced. I am thankful I can once again walk and enjoy the game again.

• 209 points

I am happy to be able to play most of the year round here in Hillsborough NC with a great friend and next door neighbor - golfing buddy.  We support each other to make play better and improve our games. 

• 7 points

We love to play as much golf as possible, so when the weather turns cold we just pull out our rain gear and we are good to go to about 40 degrees.  Below that it just too cold for us.

• 124 points

Went on a trip to Myrtle Beach SC with a group of friends to get away from work.  Was a very enjoyable getting out to play golf in Dec.

• 3 points

I'm thankful for the group of guys I play with.  No matter how bad the day or weem has been, I leave the course in a great mood,

• 306 points

I may not be the best golfer out there but i do look good in my FJ attire. Thanks

• 452 points

I grew up playing golf. I took a few years off during college, but came back to the game in full force about 5 years ago. I am officially a golf junky. I grew up playing at a country club, but decided not to join a club as an adult. I am married with two young boys and our financial priorities did not include monthly dues. Not a huge deal with services like GolfNow, etc. However, this Spring my wife and I rode through a local club. We were surprised by the amenities and the price and we joined. Unbelievable, right? One day I'm playing the local "muni" and the next my family and I are country club members. However, what I am most thankful for is something I didn't even realize prior to joining. Being a member is giving me the opportunity to pass the game along to my sons. My oldest is 5 and we use Monday evenings as daddy-son golf outings. The time together is priceless. I love seeing the big, genuine smile on his face every time he pops the ball down the fairway. I am very lucky.

• 384 points

I'm thankful that I'm here.  I look at what's going on in the Philipines, in Syria, even in Illinois and I think that cold weather for golf is a pretty trivial problem.

• 203 points

I am thankful that I am healthy and physically capable enough to play to golf. It will not be taken granted again.

• 3 points

I am thankful that the game of golf allows me to spend time with my 8 year old son who is already better than me.  Its humbling and exciting every time we play and we both love playing in cold windy or rainy conditions and FJ will help take my excuses away about the climate affects on my game :)