The End....

The End....

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    For anyone living north of the Mason Dixon line; I have 1 word for you. MOVE!

We play golf year round in Texas!

Yes, Mark, we do.  Yesterday it was mid-60's to low 70's and beautiful.  Today it was about 60 with chilly north winds that made playing really fun.  Tomorrow morning is supposed to be in the mid-30s, with the high winds continuing.  That will really be fun for the tournament I'm in.  Thursday, once again it will start in the low-to-mid 30's, and still windy.  Would someone please turn off the Canadian coolers for a while.  Golf is getting to be fun, now.

•  

1st flakes on the ground today in RI - not a pretty sight...Fortunately it did not stick.  Just a preview of the upcoming months...Ugh...Not good when you have to handle the shovel more than the sand wedge...

•  

PLAYED HERE IN WESTERN PA TWICE LAST WEEK.  MAY BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS FRI. OR SAT. IF SNOW MELTS AND TEMPS RISE.  50 DEGREES WITH LITTLE WIND IS ABOUT MY LIMIT.

•  

Heavy sigh.... I'm in Charlotte the next couple days and it's (EGADS) in the 30's and 40's. OMG! Before the front came through this morning it was in the 50's and the turning leaves and the smells had me yearning for the place.

I love NC dearly, but I'm getting soft out in SoCal. Need to head back and put some shorts on man...... Oh yeah, and play some golf!

•  

It had been quite brisk up here the past two days but it is looking like we will have mid 50's over the weekend! Not dead yet!

•  

Low 50's here today.  High 60's - Low 70's for the weekend.  Will be windy but playable.

TT

•  

In the 40s today, but back in the 60s over the weekend.  We play all year in Memphis - just throw on more layers.

•  

BRUCE
    PLAYED HERE IN WESTERN PA TWICE LAST WEEK.  MAY BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS FRI. OR SAT. IF SNOW MELTS AND TEMPS RISE.  50 DEGREES WITH LITTLE WIND IS ABOUT MY LIMIT.

i heard you guys were getting snow Bruce.  how much did you get?  in central PA, we got a dusting in the mountains, but everything was gone by lunch yesterday.  still bitter today, but going to warm up tomorrow and looks like a good weekend for golf!

• 2749 points

We have years in CT where are able to play in of every month, the last couple  years have been pretty brutal from December thru February.

Sometimes you just gotta layer up.

I think the lowest temp I played was 27* with the wind chill, Hit a  9 iron into a par 3 and the ball hit the green and bounced about 12 feet in the air.

Good thing for me my sister has a winter place in Boca and my brother lives in Tampa, gets me outta the cold for  2 or 3 weeks a year.

• 1393 points

I just ordered some winter golf gloves. They're supposed to have windstopper material which is really the issue. Does FJ make anything like this?

• 1763 points

What a great topic this week, timing could not have been more perfect. Record temps across this great land of the USA. Give thanks to another fabulous day wherever you call home!! Cheers!!

•  

Gee, it was 95 degrees in eastern San Diego county at noon today. A beautiful day at Sycuan Golf Resort. No layering out here, golf polo and shorts, FJ Icons and lots of sunscreen. :-)

• 1763 points

Only 85 here in Laguna Beach today...but lots of sunscreen is in order!! Tomorrow a cool 80 is in the forecast :)

•  

TNT009
    Bummer, hi 70s in San Diego with 80s by Wednesday!

You know TNT, you and Randy (I know there's a 3rd out your way) can all go to H E double hockey sticks!!!!!!

We get it, you're weather is way better than ours in the midwest and east...hahahahaahahahahaha

•  

Well it rained here last nite and is cloudy now.... But still very playable, nothing a windshirt and pants can't cure!