The End....

The End....

•  

For me - it's going south - probably to Myrtle Beach for a few days.

•  

We had mid 20's last night high in 40's today.  Then one last kick in the newts tonight before the weather gets back in the 50's/60's

TT

•  

Snow this morning in Cincinnati....

•  

Mondo

To TNT, Bobby and Randy...you know where you can go don't you?????

To the golf course? I played yesterday and it was one of the most beautiful days ever. Not a cloud in sight and a high of 81 degrees at 11:30 with light winds. Never even felt hot, just another epic SoCal day! :-)

•  

Go Hokies
    For me - it's going south - probably to Myrtle Beach for a few days.

Wind chill tomorrow around noon 37 degrees.....cold front with 20 mph winds coming along our coast tomorrow and Thursday.....MB to Charleston.....layer up.....I may just set it out tomorrow......it's not February yet......  : (

• 4203 points

For anyone living north of the Madon Dixon line I have 1 word. MOVE. We play golf year round in Texas!

• 4203 points

For anyone living north of the Mason Dixon line; I have 1 word for you. MOVE!

We play golf year round in Texas!

•  

Drove to work today with the temp on the jeep showing a nice 24 degrees! Clubs are in the house, and will have to stay there until I have one of those "business trips" to a warmer climate. This is the time of year when living in the north is not fun, but the kids love the snow.

• 4650 points

What a difference a day makes. Today I am watching snow fall on the Cape, first of the season...I comfort myself (perhaps delusionally) with the thought that Saturday and Sunday will be in the 50s and sunny

Nice enough to tee it up!! Or not.....I wonder what Christmas in Crocman's domain must be like...hmmmmm.

• 2441 points

Here in CT  it is 33* with flurries,  below average temps for November 12.

But it is supposed to be close to 60* on both Saturday and Sunday , YAHOO !!

I have my 9:00 am tee time for Sunday - breaking out the New 714 AP1 irons for the first round since picking them up Sunday.

•  

Just went out for lunch and FJ HQ officially has snow on the ground!

• 2441 points

Hopefully Mother Nature wont be such Bi**h this year ........ the past couple years between October and March we had 1 hurricane, 2  tropical storm and a blizzard.  An "average " winter would be  nice this year !!

•  

I would guess that will not last.  Looks like temps are going to scream all the way up to mid-50's this weekend.  I plan on playing up here in the lovely North East.  That is why FJ makes the layering system.  Keeping me warm year round.

•  

WOW FOLKS,,, IT IS GONNA BE IN THE 30'S HERE TOMORROW MORNING,,,,,,,,,,THAT'S COLD FOR US.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO LAST 2 DAYS AND BY THE WEEKEND IT WILL BE UP IN THE 70'S AGAIN.

I'MPLA YING TOMORROW@ NOON AND FRI AT NOON,,,,,,,BRRR IT WILL BE IN THE 50-60 RANGE,,,BRRRR.,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.

•  

It's going to be cold here tommorow... Only a high of 60 I think... But windy... Would have like to see some of this fresh air at the FJAI this year!

We have had the A/C off for about three weeks now... Only wish I have been playing golf! No golf since Sept.