The End....

The End....

•  

Calling for some weather in SW Va Tuesday - but should hang around long.  Was 26 Saturday morning so a delay till 10:00 -  got a few holes in this afternoon mid-60's.

•  

That's the way it always is -  73 Sunday in 15 - 20 mile hour wind.

•  

suppose to snow here tonight.  but should be just a wet slushy mix.  i doubt there will be any on the ground by the time i leave for work, so hopefully golf is still on for next Sunday.

•  

Holding on to the last few days. If I can play in December it's a win

•  

Hard to watch the weather in Chicago and Michigan where it's snowing...... But as TNT says, it's high 70's in SoCal right now, so it's still great golf weather!

• 2383 points

Yes their is a range with heated stalls -- will start there for off season improvement.  Also weather forecast is for a warming trend maybe to 50 this weekend so may have chance for another round.  I also am heading to Az in Dec for a week.  

kmcmellen
    That's terrible.  The golf season should never have to end.  Do you at least have heated ranges in your area?  I remember thinking it was the coolest thing when my dad and I went to one in Ohio the day after Christmas to try out our new clubs.  

At least here in Atlanta, it's still tolerable enough for golf.  It was 45 for my tee time on Saturday, but it was almost 60 by the time we finished.

•  

To TNT, Bobby and Randy...you know where you can go don't you?????

•  

Gotta love this thread and the ribbing that goes with it.  (lol)

Sorry, Guys... I'll be playing in the 70's too. . . Err weather wise that is.  (North LA county)

•  

All I can say from the other side of the world is ... HELLO SUMMER !!!

• 5298 points

There is always good golf weather somewhere!  Traveling today in San Diego... Mid 70's... Wrapped up the day with sunset at Torrey Pines.  Oceanside in the morning with Bob Vokey then back to reality.

•  

Hey there are three SoCalers here ready and willing to te it up!!

• 1160 points

Sixty percent chance of precipitation for our MGA Ryder Cup this weekend.

• 1763 points

Gotta love So Cal. TNT!

80's all week here in Laguna Beach and cooling down to 72 on Saturday. We are so blessed but we need some rain soon!

• 1763 points

Make it four SIr....

•  

Fred and I played yesterday in Fort Worth...70 degrees...what a wonderful day!!! However, the northern blast is coming out way and it is supposed to be in the 30's and 40's in the few days.