ProGolf Just Called (AP2s)

ProGolf Just Called (AP2s)

•  

My buddy just called me from ProGolf and my 714 AP2s are in and I am off to pick them up.  The stress is over and I can play with them tomorrow.  Daddy has new toys.......yaaaaaaaaa.ho  

• 1933 points

Good news for you. I look forward to your feedback on them.

•  

Chuck, very happy for you, enjoy and play well my friend...

•  

Plan on playing with them in the am blitz......of course there will an adjustment period like any new club.....hit a few on the matts at the store, but not like on the turf.....first set out of the store because I am a presale.....November 8th is release date......could resist the "kodak moment"....

•  

Great news Chuck!  A little surprise a couple of days early!  Enjoy the new sticks... can't wait until my new AP2s arrive!

• 5378 points

You won't be disappointed Chuck...These are excellent irons..

• 2104 points

Congratulations on your new irons.  Enjoy!

•  

Mine have been sitting in the box in the corner since last Friday.  Will break them out Saturday....

•  

Rick, I will expect a full report.

•  

Mike, having hit them before mine were ordered I can tell you that the 714 CB and MB feel even better than the e 712s. The 712u is a "must have" in the bag. Much better than the 712 or 714 4 iron!

•  

Have fun with the new toys!

•  

Rick, is the 4I U the same size as the AP2 or CB or MB?

•  

It is a bit of a cross between an MB and a hybrid. It is forged like the MB, but has a wider bottom flange.  I find it a lot easier to hit out of the rough and the ball flight is more consistent than my CB 4 iron.

•  

Did you go same shaft?

•  

I did, DG300. Although they are not exactly stock.....