Something you don't see everyday...............

Something you don't see everyday...............

•  

• 1362 points

FORE!!!!!

•  

Who's the target? The red shirt jockey? :-)

• 5177 points

Very creative use of the facility! Where is this range/track? I can see it now: "Honest honey, I am going to the driving range and yes, a bucket of balls costs $100..they last all afternoon..."

•  

Location?  Overhead view?  Are the horses in danger of being hit by flying golf balls?  

•  

Don't leave us hanging, where is this?  Is this only a driving range, or is there a golf course also? I know the Brickyard golf course has some holes inside the Indianapolis speedway.

•  

very true.

•  

Could be a little distracting....where is this located....find it interesting.....

•  

That could really hurt the horsey's!

• 1776 points

That's way cool.

•  

I hate hitting off mats.....

Oh yes, and having ponies running past does nothing for my concentration either....

• 1763 points

No kidding Mr. Tar Heel, I would probably do the same as the guy on the left...take a break until the ponies are gone. Thanks for sharing Ty Webb.

• 5062 points

One of the courses that I play is based around/inside a horse racing track as well -- 7 are inside the oval and 11 go around the outside.  The course is closed on racing days and you can't play the inside holes until after the horses are finished with their morning workouts at 8:30am.

•  

Tar Heel
    I hate hitting off mats.....

Oh yes, and having ponies running past does nothing for my concentration either....

Randy, I totally agree...can't stand hitting off the mats.

•  

Dallin
    Tar HeelI hate hitting off mats.....

Randy, I totally agree...can't stand hitting off the mats.

I learned on the mats! Love em, you can't miss!