Headed to Boston on Saturday - Any good shops near Logan?

Headed to Boston on Saturday - Any good shops near Logan?

• 1643 points

I am headed to Boston over the weekend. I won't be able to play but I will be able to likely sneak in a trip to a store. Are there any shops near Logan that are worth checking out?

Thanks in advance!

•  

Adam, unfortunately, there are no shops in the area I am aware of.  There are plenty of courses in the area, e.g. The Country Club in Brookline, Charles River are pretty close.  There are also golf courses both north and south that aren't too far away.

If there is something specifically you are looking for, please let me know and I will try and help where I can.

• 1643 points

Just looking to check out a good golf store... I have been told that Golfsmith in Watertown is good. Is it worth checking out?

•  

There's nothing near by.  There's a good Golfsmith in Reading (about 20 min north of the city).  I would honestly suggest checking out the city in general.  Boston is an awesome town, and this is a good time of year to be here.

•  

I am going to downtown boston today...can't wait to check it out!

•  

Skip the golf shops and go visit Fenway!  With the World Series in town, the place should be exciting.  If you are looking for Boston stores/marketplaces, go to Faneuil Hall in the downtown area.  Fun atmosphere and good local shops.  

• 1643 points

I have been to a game at Fenway... Cool place but I am not going there when a game isn't being played

• 5035 points

The Golfsmith's in Watertown is pretty nice but  wouldn't be on my list of places to checkout on a visit to Boston. It's right next to a Home Depot that I frequent :)

It's a great city and a great time of the year to be there -- take a walk along the Charles, walk the Freedom Trail, eat in the North End, walk around Back Bay.

• 1643 points

I stopped in the Golfsmith in Watertown and it was a nice store.

We had some time to kill so I went there.