*IMPORTANT NOTICE* New shared login for Acushnet Company websites

*IMPORTANT NOTICE* New shared login for Acushnet Company websites

• 1293 points

Greetings all, just a little clarification here.  

We are not going to take down ALL of FootJoy.com, just the My Account area and the FJ Community.

Chris92009, this build will NOT affect any email lists for the sites.  Your subscriptions to each brand will be unchanged.

JustinU, Scotty Cameron is Acushnet, but we are not sure if they are integrated yet.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We are hoping this will be a good change.

Best,

-Denise

•  

Thanks for the clarification Denise.

-Tyler

• 2420 points

Thank you Acushnet and thank you Devin !

• 1763 points

Awesome!! Thank you this valuable information Devin.

•  

Great ideas come from great minds. Way to go Acushnet family. Sure makes life easier.

•  

Great idea!

•  

Well done, it will be easier for us.

•  

Denise Preston
    Greetings all, just a little clarification here.  

We are not going to take down ALL of FootJoy.com, just the My Account area and the FJ Community.

Chris92009, this build will NOT affect any email lists for the sites.  Your subscriptions to each brand will be unchanged.

JustinU, Scotty Cameron is Acushnet, but we are not sure if they are integrated yet.

Let us know if you have any other questions. We are hoping this will be a good change.

Best,

-Denise

Denise, one issue I've not seen addressed yet is that of user ID.  Some of our longtime FJA's have a different user ID on the Titleist site.  Will we be able to choose whichever of the two names we prefer to retain?  Does this offer someone like BRUCE the opportunity to change to GRAMPS?

• 1160 points

Sounds great I need all the help I can get.

•  

Small update, we had to push this back to a date to be announced later.  

•  

definitely appreciated...now I just have to remember that sign on...lol

•  

We will be making this update on the Oct, 21 2013.

Best,

DG

•  

It seems the site suddenly runs abundantly faster after the update. Has anyone else noticed this?

•  

fredcloss
    It seems the site suddenly runs abundantly faster after the update. Has anyone else noticed this?

could be power of suggestion, but yes, i do feel like pages are loading much faster.

• 3688 points

For me it seems to come and go.  Sometimes it seems a ton faster and other times about the same.  Overall then, it would reason that there is an improvement :)