Team Titleist Outings This Fall

Team Titleist Outings This Fall

•  

So the magical email went out today for those that are involved in the Team Titleist Community.  Who in our FJA is going to one of these events? I am headed to the San Diego - Del Mar Outing December 5th...

•  

No email for me yet, but was told all emails haven't been sent out yet! I know a TCC member is going with you Chris.. That's where LeBron just got married!

• 1930 points

I am waiting on the Texas list.

• 5550 points

Congratulations. Have fun. I think these outings are great for the company and the community members.

•  

I'll be at the Texas outing November 6th

TT

•  

Not sure yet. I currently traveling in SanFran and will be home on Thurs.  Need to speak with the boss to see what date works best

•  

I may not get invite as I went last year.. Top notch!

•  

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the post. Just to clarify, only a few invites have been sent out.

We will be extending a limited number of invites to Team Titleist members for the different events. We'll do our best to include as many people as possible but we won't be able to invite everyone.

As always, the more you participate and the more engaged you are with Team Titleist, from posting in the discussions and adding blog comments, the more likely you potentially open the doors to these Team Titleist opportunities.

And remember, to complete your profile on Team Titleist to ensure your name gets into the pool of potential invites.

Hope this helps clarify.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike DePaolo

Team Titleist Manager

• 1362 points

I was fortunate enough to get an invite and chose San Diego. Such a privilege. The Acushnet family really are generous.

Can't wait to tee it up and to meet fellow TT and FJC members.

•  

i've been trying to get more involved with Team Titleist, but i find it's harder to do than it is here.  i feel like if i commented on a lot of the posts, i wouldn't be adding anything but a post to my name.

•  

Heading to the Texas outing November 6th

•  

What course in Texas?

•  

Got invite but cannot attend any of the dates...

•  

Wolfdancer Golf Club

•  

Think I will be going to the Florida one.