FJ Staff Bag

FJ Staff Bag

• 422 points

Never seen one but could you imagine a My Joy Staff Bag?

•  

Mondo. I'm not trying to work Mike. What I said I have said to two reps from FJ. I really meant it and I also recently had some dealings with Titleist and had the same response to my problem. Both have been great companies to deal with.

•  

Mondo

Boy eagle, really working Mike pretty good aren't you??

I have to agree with you that "as long as I win" and "representing one of the best companies you have dealt with" are agreeable reasons for me hoping Mike will consider some sort of contest as well.

So Mike, what do you think of eagles idea?  Any chance we can see some sort of contest if you can dig up a bag or two?

Great idea.

•  

Hi everyone --

I was able to track down some more info on the FJ Staff bags.  These bags (along with a stand/carry bag) have been offered as promotional item available to our Sales Management Dept. 

Turns out that we are no longer offering these products and there don't seem to be any left in stock.  For those of you who haven't seen them, they are just black "Staff" style golf bags with the old gold "FJ FootJoy" embroidered on the side.  The player's name was also generally embroidered in the same gold thread in the back of the pocket promo area.

While these specific products are no longer available, it is a great idea to have something like this included in an FJ Ambassador sweepstakes in the future.  We will make sure to keep this in mind during our 2010 planning.  I think you'll like what we have in store.

Regards,

ML

•  

Mike,  You guys are the best. I look forward to seeing what you come up with....

•  

Hey eagle, I was just kidding, hope your not offended...sorry!!

I do agree that both Titleist and FJ are great companies and always provide great service.

•  

Now that you mention the look, I think I have seen one before somewhere.  Not sure where, but it sounds familiar.

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of products you guys have in store for the community.  So far, the items have been great and I am really looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeves.

•  

Mike Lowe

Hi everyone --

I was able to track down some more info on the FJ Staff bags.  These bags (along with a stand/carry bag) have been offered as promotional item available to our Sales Management Dept. 

Turns out that we are no longer offering these products and there don't seem to be any left in stock.  For those of you who haven't seen them, they are just black "Staff" style golf bags with the old gold "FJ FootJoy" embroidered on the side.  The player's name was also generally embroidered in the same gold thread in the back of the pocket promo area.

While these specific products are no longer available, it is a great idea to have something like this included in an FJ Ambassador sweepstakes in the future.  We will make sure to keep this in mind during our 2010 planning.  I think you'll like what we have in store.

Regards,

ML

Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind for 2010.  Thanks for the information about the staff bag - and the teaser for 2010.

•  

Mondo, I know you were  giving me a line. Don't worry, I am fairly thick-skinned.

•  

Mike, Can't wait to see what you guys have in store. Too bad about the bags. Still wish they had them available. Wouldn't mind trading my current  Ligthweight Titleist for one.

•  

Looking forward to 2010...what are the chances FJ would consider a My Joy bag?

Probably too many choices / combinations and would be very pricey, but wondering if FJ would entertain this thought?