FJ Staff Bag

FJ Staff Bag

•  

Hey guys I was playing in a pro am this week that was sponsored in part by the local FJ rep, he had a sweet FJ Staff Bag, I was wondering if anyone else has seen them or if they are ever available?

•  

I know they had them several years ago, not sure if they have made them recently or not.  

•  

Maybe some FJ guys can post a pic.

•  

Does anyone have a picture??  I'd love to see it.

•  

I wonder if Chris would know if they still make them or if they are still available. It would be a nice addition .

•  

I can't remember seeing one either.....

•  

I have yet to see one but it sounds cool.  Anyone have photos?  I did a quick google search but couldn't find anything.

•  

I can't remember ever seeing one either, would love to see what they look like.  With as much FJ apparel as I wear, why not have the bag to match as well.

•  

have not seen one , but would love to see a picture.

•  

I have another tourny on monday, if he is there I will shoot a pic and post it for you all to see.

•  

I agree,a pic wood be worth,well...................at least a hundred words.

•  

cwaybright

Hey guys I was playing in a pro am this week that was sponsored in part by the local FJ rep, he had a sweet FJ Staff Bag, I was wondering if anyone else has seen them or if they are ever available?

Let me ask around when we get back to the office on Monday.  I'll see if I can get availability info and a picture.

ML

•  

Mike,

When  you get back, after I hope a successful weekend at the ProAm, If they have some of those bags, wouldn't they make great prizes for Forum members in some contest down the road.?? It would be nice to have one, provided I did win,  and go on the course representing one the best companies I personally have ever dealt with

•  

I can see that being really sweet bag.  I would love to see a picture.

•  

Boy eagle, really working Mike pretty good aren't you??

I have to agree with you that "as long as I win" and "representing one of the best companies you have dealt with" are agreeable reasons for me hoping Mike will consider some sort of contest as well.

So Mike, what do you think of eagles idea?  Any chance we can see some sort of contest if you can dig up a bag or two?