The 10 best golf commercials of 2013

The 10 best golf commercials of 2013

•  

www.golfwrx.com/.../the-10-best-golf-commericals-of-2013

thoughts?  i might change the order a little, but other than that, i think they hit 10 good ones.

•  

Oh yeah.....my two favorites.....Steve and Avis #2.....I love that one.....he is such an animal.....lol....and #10....with Trevino and Bridgestone, that makes me laugh.......they all are good....thanks for sharing.....needed a good laugh today.....horrible round of golf.........cz  :  )

• 3033 points

All are teriffic. I  agree with the choice for #1 anything with Arnie gets high grades with me.

I would maybe bump the" born for this " and the "mark of a player spot a little higher also love the I am a savage spot.

•  

I would say the Bridgestone would be the best after The Mark of a Player of course.

•  

I like the selections, though I can't say that I've ever seen "The Rumble" before.  I also think the FJ spot should have been higher on the list

•  

I have to go with #9 and IJP teeing the ball up like we've seen so many women do. It had my wife and me in stitches from laughing so hard.

• 1674 points

I love the Dicks Arnie commercial... that TW one with AP is awful.... sorry

• 5130 points

I had not seen most of these -- they are really funny. The MasterCard ones, Bridgestone one, Ricky Fowler really made me laugh.  I wonder why the Rory and Washing Machine didn't make the list -- that was a good one that I actually saw.

• 1763 points

No doubt "Swing Your Swing" is dead-on...as for The King and Tiger "The Rumble", all time worse commercial...period!

•  

TW and The King and Meri Mex get my #1 vote!

•  

Surprised none of the Titleist ad's made the top ten....

•  

fredcloss
    I have to go with #9 and IJP teeing the ball up like we've seen so many women do. It had my wife and me in stitches from laughing so hard.

yeah.....i still crack up laughing at that one!  and i can't look at Snedeker without thinking SNEEEE-DUH-KER!!

•  

tdogg21
    fredclossI have to go with #9 and IJP teeing the ball up like we've seen so many women do. It had my wife and me in stitches from laughing so hard.

yeah.....i still crack up laughing at that one!  and i can't look at Snedeker without thinking SNEEEE-DUH-KER!!

I am really surprised that the loudmouth who alway yells "you da man" has not come up with that when Sned is teeing up the ball or putting......down the road it will come.......hard to look at Sned and Ian and be serious after seeing the commericals.....agree, those are funny........the dry wit of Strick just kills me.....got to save those for a rainy day when I need a good laugh.....love this site....cz  : )